Senior Data Analyst
(Full-time) Boston, MA / Remote
Overjet is on a mission to improve oral healthcare for all.
Our cutting-edge artificial intelligence technology encodes dentist-level understanding and analysis into scalable software tools. Today, our flagship products are used by some of the country’s largest insurance companies, dental support organizations, and dental practices to enable the best patient care.
We are seeking a highly skilled Senior Data Analyst. An ideal candidate for us is driven to thoroughly understand the data in our domain, developing data quality measures and driving our product offerings via data. Further you should love challenges and are passionate about impacting lives.
- Undertake data exploration to understand how to identify and document value to dental practices and where we can develop our product to bring greater value
- Define, evaluate, and build dashboards and monitor key metrics, understanding root causes of changes to those metrics
- Develop and implement data quality measures
- Contribute to the development of new products and modules and work closely with the Engineering, Product, and Machine Learning teams
- Degree in Computer Science.
- 5+ yrs experience on data science projects and data analysis
- Proficiency with the data science stack - Python, Jupyter, Pandas and viz. libraries such as seaborn, PlotLy
- Experience with Google Cloud/AWS/Azure
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with SQL databases
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with computer vision applications
- Experience with NoSQL database technology
- Experience with pipelining and workflow software such as Apache beam and airflow