Overjet is on a mission to improve oral healthcare for all.
Our cutting-edge artificial intelligence technology encodes dentist-level training and analysis into scalable software tools. Today, our flagship products are used by some of the country’s largest insurance companies, dental support organizations, and dental practices to enable the best patient care. We’re building an ambitious team of data scientists, software engineers, clinicians, and business thinkers and doers. We have raised over $35 million in capital to support our mission from leading venture capital firms including General Catalyst, Insight Partners, Crosslink Capital, and the E14 fund.
Overjet is looking for a customer-centric and result-obsessed Head of Customer Success to help our insurance customers thrive as they implement dental artificial intelligence.
What you would be doing:
- Own the success of our insurance customers by leading the business teams responsible for onboarding, pilots, integrations, production rollouts, ongoing support, and account expansion
- Build trusted relationships with senior leadership at insurance clients to support change management, AI adoption, and business value
- Expand our relationships with clients by listening to and analyzing client needs to inform new product recommendations and novel solution development
- Advocate for the needs of our clients within Overjet and work closely with our senior technology leaders on project and product prioritization
- Build and manage the Insurance Customer Success team
Strong candidates will bring:
- 8+ years of experience at a top-tier consulting firm, enterprise technology company, or high-growth startup in a role build and leading customer success
- Fierce ownership, high standards, constant prioritization, and accountability for results
- Clear past success with senior relationships and enterprise change management
- Strong academic credentials
- Experience in insurance, dental/healthcare, technology, or enterprise software is a plus but not required