Director, Business Development and Partnerships (Boston / Remote)
Overjet is on a mission to improve oral healthcare for all.
Our cutting-edge artificial intelligence technology encodes dentist-level training and analysis into scalable software tools. Today, our flagship products are used by some of the country’s largest insurance companies, dental support organizations, and dental practices to enable the best patient care.
We’re hiring a Director, Business Development and Partnerships to develop key strategic initiatives and potential partnerships to accelerate Overjet’s growth. As the first Business Development hire, you lead and craft strategic initiatives within the Professional Channel. Your efforts will help accelerate the discovery and adoption of dental AI to transform dentistry for the better.
- Lead and support the development of growth plans and initiatives; determine business models and drive their development in the Professional Channel working closely with the senior leadership team.
- Identify and create successful joint venture partnerships with companies and groups to maximize growth and profitability
- Become an expert in the dental ecosystem and constantly look for new opportunities for growth
- Develop strong relationships with external and internal customers
- Assist in development of market analysis and strategic presentations to senior leadership
- Create new deal structures, contracts, and strategic ways to partner with key industry leaders
- Develop the Sales Distribution model with the dental field to accelerate revenue
- As revenue increases, build a BD team to continue to accelerate and service new partnerships
- Define budgeting and resourcing needs to hit ambitious revenue goals
- 7+ years of experience in sales management or business development equivalent roles
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an ability to build business development strategy from scratch in an ambitious, high-growth startup environment
- Proven experience building teams with a passion for providing mentorship, coaching, and development of the team
- Great intuition and perspective on strategic partnership and growth initiatives
- Proven ability to scale from idea to execution
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Past success developing marketing plans/budgets, growing revenue, and efficiently deploying capital to achieve business objectives