Director, Customer Success, Practices (Boston/Remote)
Overjet is on a mission to improve oral healthcare for all. We do this by building dental artificial intelligence (AI) into products that help dental payers and providers ensure the best patient care.
Our cutting-edge AI technology encodes dentist-level training and analysis into scalable software tools. Today, our flagship products are used by some of the country’s largest insurance companies, dental support organizations, and dental practices. We’re building an ambitious team of data scientists, software engineers, clinicians, and business thinkers and doers.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented and process-driven Director of Customer Success who will be responsible for building a team designed to support and ensure all of our dental practice customers thrive with Overjet’s software.
What you would be doing:
- Creating the customer success strategy, team layout, and execution for Overjet’s dental clinic focused products
- Develop overall KPIs, individual and team metrics to utilize a data based approach within the Customer Success Team
- Manage a team of Customer Success Managers and Representatives to ensure they are meeting company specific targets for customer success metrics
- Improve processes around account setup, implementation, training, and ongoing account review and modification to minimize churn and support account expansion
- Provide senior level customer success engagement for key accounts
- Plan account expansion initiatives and targeted campaigns for accounts with lower usage
- Conduct frequent reviews (in-person and via phone) with accounts and team to determine customer satisfaction and utilization levels
Strong candidates will bring:
- 7+ years of experience in enterprise/software sales/customer success
- Strong experience in team building and implementing processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Track record of building new processes and teams in high growth environments
- Bachelor’s degree or extensive experience
- Excitement to learn about artificial intelligence, insurance, dentistry, and technology
- Strong work ethic and hustle to achieve results in a high-growth startup environment
- Experience in insurance, dental/healthcare, startups, or B2B software is a plus but not required