Overjet is on a mission to improve oral healthcare for all.
Our cutting-edge artificial intelligence technology encodes dentist-level training and analysis into scalable software tools. Today, our flagship products are used by some of the country’s largest insurance companies, dental support organizations, and dental practices to enable the best patient care.
We’re hiring a Director of Marketing to plan and execute our marketing strategy to grow business. As the first marketing hire, you will build your team and define our external messaging, positioning, and promotional spend. Your efforts will help accelerate the discovery and adoption of dental AI to transform dentistry for the better.
- Develop quantitative and qualitative analyses of key customers and markets to ensure that Overjet’s work is firmly guided by the voice of our customers and market dynamics
- Lead the development and execution of our marketing strategy focused on growing happy customers for our products and services
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Product, Customer Success, Finance, and Technology teams to define growth opportunities and priority marketing initiatives
- Oversee the development of messaging frameworks, collateral, content, creative, conference participations, and promotions that articulate Overjet’s value proposition and differentiation
- Define budgeting and resourcing needs to hit ambitious revenue goals
- Lead, manage, and grow a high-performing marketing team
- 10+ years of experience in marketing with 6+ years in direct team management
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an ability to build marketing strategy and operations from scratch in an ambitious, high-growth startup environment
- Strong understanding of measurement and tech solutions to advise our marketing tech stack and enhance our operational capabilities
- Proven experience building teams with a passion for providing mentorship, coaching, and development of the team
- Great intuition and perspective on brand management, content quality, messaging, and creative
- Track record developing analytic and customer insights to drive marketing strategy
- Past success developing marketing plans/budgets, growing revenue, managing CAC, and efficiently deploying capital to achieve business objectives