Overjet is on a mission to improve oral healthcare for all.
Our cutting-edge artificial intelligence technology encodes dentist-level training and analysis into scalable software tools. Today, our flagship products are used by some of the country’s largest insurance companies, dental support organizations, and dental practices to enable the best patient care.
We’re hiring a Director of Talent Acquisition who will design and lead our talent acquisition engine, helping us attract and win the best employees. You’ll be empowered to build a team, define processes, and drive results. We’re building an ambitious team dedicated to the bold vision of transforming global dentistry.
- Design, build, and lead the talent acquisition function
- Hire, coach, and develop a high-performing talent acquisition team
- Establish a centralized talent sourcing vision, strategy, and roadmap for immediate and long-term hiring goals
- Implement and improve sourcing strategies in ways that lead to measurable results in recruiting metrics (e.g., response rates, screen volume, conversion rates, candidate NPS, hires)
- Work closely with leadership in all departments to ensure proper alignment of sourcing needs and sufficient pipeline to achieve our ambitious hiring goals
- Directly source and hire while building a team to do the same
- 5+ years of management experience with proven track record of hiring, retaining, and developing individuals and a team
- 5+ years experience in full life-cycle recruiting
- Experience with sourcing a high volume of candidates in a competitive market place
- Proficient in CRM, ATS systems (i.e., Greenhouse) and pipeline metrics
- System Builder – you can establish scalable processes, coach organizations to adopt them, and iterate on existing processes to improve results.
- Analytical – you are driven by data and are constantly finding ways to improve productivity, efficiency, and sourcing efforts
- Talented Manager – you inspire others around you and will build a highly motivated and successful team through your collaborative management skills