Overjet is a fast-growing VC-backed startup building the future of Artificial Intelligence-powered dentistry. We are solving the most challenging and promising problems in dentistry to improve care for millions of patients.
As a member of the DevOps team, you will be responsible for the process and automation that enables the smooth functioning of our staging and production environments, including all of our applications, infrastructural components such as databases, cache servers, queueing services, and network security. You will serve both Toast's customers and Toast's software engineering requirements.
- Build new automation to expand and maintain our GCP hosting infrastructure
- Create developer tools in support of a rapidly growing company
- Use your familiarity with DevOps methodologies and practices to foster a culture of quality while facilitating developer velocity
- Experience maintaining large-scale infrastructure, supporting production workloads, and configuration management (especially Ansible and Terraform)
- Experience building automation tooling in a modern programming language (preferably Python or Go)
- You believe internal tools deserve unit tests
- Experience working with relational databases (PostgreSQL and Aurora PostgreSQL a plus)
- Experience with Linux (Ubuntu and Amazon Linux)
- Substantial experience with version control software
- At least 3 years of experience with modern CI/CD tools
- Prior experience with containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker highly preferred)
- Familiarity with Cloud deployment workflows and cloud IaaS providers (preferably GCP)
- A get-things-done attitude and track record of success