At Overjet, we are building applications that improve healthcare, dentistry in particular, by leaps and bounds. We are solving the most challenging problems in dentistry to improve care for millions of patients. Come join us as a senior software/full-stack/backend engineer and be an integral part of an exceptional team.
- Develop Java Spring Boot based enterprise applications for an SaaS product
- Architect, implement, and optimize scalable databases
- Enhance quality, usability, performance, security, and reliability of systems
- Design, develop, test, maintain, monitor, debug for the product.
- Collaborate with other teams to prioritize tasks and deliver results on time
- Integrate external applications ensuring security and reliability are at the forefront
- Support ad-hoc POCs, demos, mockups, etc.
- Create utilities for automating in-house tasks
- 7+ years' experience building scalable backend applications
- Experience in creating production microservices on at least one public cloud - GCP, AWS, or Azure
- Expertise in Java and Java Spring frameworks
- Proficiency in both SQL as well as NoSQL databases, especially Postgres
- Advanced knowledge of REST APIs
- Advanced knowledge of Queuing technologies e.g. Pub/sub, SQS, Kafka
- Advanced knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Excellent work ethics and drive to succeed
- Expertise in Python
- Implementation experience on Near Real time systems
- Experience implementing with ETL systems.
- Familiarity with IaC - Terraform, Ansible
- Work experience in healthcare domain a plus
- Knowledge of automation testing frameworks, TDD, and integration testing