Overjet is a fast-growing VC-backed startup building the future of Artificial Intelligence-powered dentistry. We are solving the most challenging and promising problems in dentistry to improve care for millions of patients.
We are seeking for a skilled Data Analyst. An ideal candidate for us is driven to thoroughly understand the data in our domain, developing data quality measures, and driving our product offerings via data. You should not be afraid of diving into new data sets and dealing with ambiguous problems in a fast-paced environment. We're looking for a strong ability to analyze data and present it in simple visualizations for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Analyze raw data: assessing quality, cleansing, structuring for downstream processing
- Collaborate with the engineering team to bring analytical prototypes to production
- Create reports for internal teams and generate actionable insights for business improvements
- Create presentations to identify business opportunities
- Degree or equivalent experience in quantitative fields (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
- Fluency in Python and SQL
- Min 1 to 2 years' of experience in quantitative analytics
- Understanding of data warehousing and ETL technique
- Good technical writing
- Knowledge of healthcare data is a plus
- Experience with Big Query is a plus