Overjet is a fast-growing VC-backed startup building the future of Artificial Intelligence-powered dentistry. We are solving the most challenging and promising problems in dentistry to improve care for millions of patients.
We are looking for a Data Engineer with strong back-end skills, who also works with data flows and data modeling, making sure data is flowing across the board and building out models.
- Responsible for building and running end-to-end data pipelines and operations from ingestion and integration through delivery for the data products.
- Guide the development of data resources and support new product launches.
- Setting up data and cloud environments to make data science more efficient
- Exceptional skills in Java, Scala, Go, Python or equivalent.
- Experience with SQL (ex. PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (ex. MongoDB)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- ETL and ELT pipelines
- Data processing and job orchestration
- Quickly learning new tools
- Experience with AWS or GCP