We’re on a mission to build dental artificial intelligence (AI) into products that help dental payers and providers deliver the best patient care.
Our cutting-edge AI technology encodes dentist-level training and analysis into scalable software tools. Today, our flagship products are used by some of the country’s largest insurance companies, dental support organizations, and dental practices. We’re building an ambitious team of data scientists, software engineers, business thinkers and doers.
- Collect, analyze and prioritize customer needs to develop a list of prioritized features for product development
- Develop product roadmap based on analysis of market segments, product traction, complex customer needs and competitive products.
- Lead execution of the product roadmap – defining, prioritizing, and shipping features and products
- Quantify and articulate the business value to the engineering team for complete buy-in.
- Work closely with multiple departments such as business development, clinical affairs, regulatory, machine learning and engineering development well integrated products which serve business needs
- Define the release and customer onboarding process and coordinate all of the activities required to bring the release to market
- Lead product usability, UX and UI design based on the needs of the customers
- Define the processes and instrumentation needed to efficiently collect feedback from users
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Bachelors in CS or equivalent fields
- Strong preference for candidates who have managed AI-driven and SaaS products.
- Critical thinking skills with a strong focus on customers.
- Proven ability to work with cross functional teams
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to make sound business decisions.