Overjet is a fast-growing VC-backed startup building the future of Artificial Intelligence-powered dentistry. We are solving the most challenging and promising problems in dentistry to improve care for millions of patients.
We’re looking for a software engineer with strong Python coding skills to join our growing team. The hire will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and machine learning pipeline architecture.
- Develop and maintain machine learning pipelines.
- Deploy machine learning models for low latency inference.
- Implement and maintain metrics for tracking ML models performance.
- Design and develop micro-services and APIs related to data ingestion, machine learning, and product quality.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- 3+ years of industry experience
- 2+ years of experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or AWS
- 2+ years of experience building Docker containers and maintaining Kubernetes infrastructure
- Experience building auto-scaling ML systems
- Experience building tools for ML scientists
- Experience with database systems including BigQuery, Postgres, MongoDB
- Strong programming skills in Python