We’re on a mission to build dental artificial intelligence (AI) into products that help dental payers and providers deliver the best patient care.
Our cutting-edge AI technology encodes dentist-level training and analysis into scalable software tools. Today, our flagship products are used by some of the country’s largest insurance companies, dental support organizations, and dental practices. We’re building an ambitious team of data scientists, software engineers, business thinkers and doers.
Overjet is seeking an enthusiastic, collaborative Sales Development Representative to pioneer our sales organization. This person will play a key role in driving business growth and evangelization alongside our Senior Leadership team.
What you would be doing:
- Drive the growth of our pipeline of prospective business partners and clients
- Own our CRM to improve repeatable processes to generate, track, and follow up with business leads and partnership
- Work closely with Overjet’s leaders to conduct demos, map out partnerships, and deliver compelling pitches
- Build Overjet’s profile in the dental industry by establishing partnerships and creative channels to reach our clients
- Drive partnerships and client deals across the finish line by supporting negotiations, resolving issues, and building relationships
- Create compelling presentations, analysis, and project tracking documents
- Represent the Overjet team at key conferences and events
Strong candidates will bring:
- 2+ years of experience in enterprise/B2B business development or sales
- Comfort leveraging technology, CRMs, and other BD software tools to drive partnerships, sales processes, and keep Overjet top of mind
- Capability to build trust and rapport with important partners and customers across the dental industry
- Willingness for light travel in the U.S. to build relationships and attend key conferences (post-COVID)
- Bachelor’s degree or extensive experience
- Excitement to learn about artificial intelligence, insurance, dentistry, and technology
- Strong work ethic and hustle to achieve results in a high-growth startup environment
- Experience in insurance, dental/healthcare, startups, or B2B software is a plus but not required