Overflow is building the infrastructure to make generosity frictionless across all major asset classes. We're focused on inspiring the world to give. Join us!
Overflow is the philanthropy platform for today-pairing modern technology with an uncomplicated approach to giving. We are a Series A startup founded in Silicon Valley with an audacious mission to inspire the world to give. We are backed by top-tier VC firms (Uncork, Craft & Village Global) and strategic angels & leaders within organizations like Hubspot, Golden State Warriors, Carta, Lyft, Stripe, & Venmo. We are addressing a $450B philanthropic market ripe for disruption. Overflow is a B2B SaaS company that unlocks net-new donations for nonprofits solving some of the most pressing problems we face as a civilization. We are working to make generosity frictionless across all asset classes and we are starting with stocks. Some of the top nonprofits in the world trust us and we are positioned to lead the market as a top payments provider. Learn more about why we started this company.
As an Account Executive, you will be prospecting and securing new relationships with nonprofits by helping them discover and unlock the true potential of stock donations. Your success in this role will result in more generous donations toward amazing causes and tremendous benefits for donors looking to give smarter and make a greater impact!
- Use inbound and outbound sales techniques to find prospective nonprofit clients and secure sales calls.
- Lead sales conversations to learn more about nonprofits, qualify opportunities, present our solution with a personalized touch, and articulate the impact we could make on their organization.
- Guide nonprofits through the process of evaluating and deciding on Overflow.
- Nurture prospect relationships, inspire and manage action steps every step of the way, and convert prospects into new client relationships.
- Ensure excellent CRM usage and reporting.
- Demonstrate ownership by consistently tracking performance against goals and diligently managing deals.
- Collaborate with supervisor, peers, and broader Overflow team to find and execute solutions that will empower everyone to be more successful.
- You are deeply passionate and curious about the work of nonprofits and how it can be accelerated through innovation and generosity.
- You engage prospects from a place of authenticity and empathy, putting their goals and needs first and seeking to form relationships over transactions.
- You're an outstanding communicator that knows how to guide prospects through the process of discovering, considering, and deciding on a solution. You have a keen ability to uncover and address prospects' thoughts and reservations and help them feel confident about moving forward.
- You have a proven track record of successfully prospecting and closing new deals.
- You are ready to move fast and learn fast!
- 2+ years in sales role.
- B2B experience is a must.
- Experience selling to nonprofits not required but a definite plus.