Outset is a medical technology company pioneering a first-of-its-kind technology to reduce the cost and complexity of dialysis. The Tablo Hemodialysis System, FDA cleared for use from the hospital to the home, represents a significant technological advancement that transforms the dialysis experience for patients and operationally simplifies it for providers. Tablo serves as a single enterprise solution that can be utilized across the continuum of care, allowing dialysis to be delivered anytime, anywhere and by anyone. The integration of water purification and on-demand dialysate production enables Tablo to serve as a dialysis clinic on wheels, with 2-way wireless data transmission and a proprietary data analytics platform powering a new holistic approach to dialysis care.
Tablo Resource Nurse/Trainer - Dialysis (per diem) (2 days/week)
Deliver extraordinary customer service with a focus on clinical application, product training and support. This includes providing product expertise to current customers, support of dialysis treatments and building a positive and productive rapport with our customers.
Essential Job Functions
- Work closely with the assigned customer to provide training, support, and drive utilization of Tablo systems.
- Become a Tablo expert across market segments in order to support the development of Tablo programs in the assigned account.
- Be responsible for managing administrative tasks; reporting of dialysis treatments, training information and outcomes for assigned accounts
- Be a resource to the Tablo teams, providing guidance and insight on the use of the Tablo systems, including training the customers, including new products and product updates.
- Manages relationships with customers including their customer management team.
- Demonstrates verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills. Demonstrated working knowledge of frequently used personal computer programs and relevant applications.
- Comply with all Outset communication and procedural requirements as defined by the Outset supervisor
- MUST be a Dialysis RN or LPN, with a minimum of 2 years of recent dialysis experience
- Must be able to provide a minimum of 2 days per week to an account, when assigned; there will be some flexibility to determine, in advance, the best schedule for you.
- Prior technical or clinical training experience or training equivalence required
- Display enthusiasm and a strong work ethic
- Must show ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills and persuasive communication skills
- Demonstrate a proven ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply!
Contractors must be able to attend a 1 week training in Columbus, OH.
Contractors must be willing to work on a 1099 basis.