Outset is a medical technology company pioneering a first-of-its-kind technology to reduce the cost and complexity of dialysis. The Tablo Hemodialysis System, FDA cleared for use from the hospital to the home, represents a significant technological advancement that transforms the dialysis experience for patients and operationally simplifies it for providers. Tablo serves as a single enterprise solution that can be utilized across the continuum of care, allowing dialysis to be delivered anytime, anywhere and by anyone. The integration of water purification and on-demand dialysate production enables Tablo to serve as a dialysis clinic on wheels, with 2-way wireless data transmission and a proprietary data analytics platform powering a new holistic approach to dialysis care.
We believe communication is key to our success. We’re looking for a master communicator that is as a careful with their word choice as a tightrope walker on a windy day. Someone who is creative and has the vision to come up with compelling marketing campaigns. Someone who can connect the dots between marketing tactics to create holistic strategic plans. Someone who can use their communications skills to connect with others.
Working closely with the marketing communications director, this person will help develop the vision for our strategic communications plans, including PR, email, social and digital. With agency support, he/she will manage our presence at 10+ conferences per year, as well as help develop new pieces of marketing collateral.
Additionally, this person will focus heavily on patient engagement, including developing a patient ambassador program, driving patient education efforts and finding ways to tell patient stories through our marketing initiatives.
This is the perfect role for a motivated self-starter, who likes to help develop programs from the ground-up and appreciates working in a fast-paced environment where they can truly have an immediate impact.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Support the integrated deployment of strategic marketing programs across website, email, social, events, paid media, PR and influencer engagement
- Support delivery of strategic marketing plans and creative ideas that build awareness and further the brand by successfully managing external agency partners
- Brainstorm new and creative digital and print campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Own the holistic marketing content/editorial calendar to maximize program performance and organize initiatives
- Plan, develop and manage event presence at conferences throughout the year in line with marketing objectives
- Monitor, measure and report on campaign effectiveness
- Build geo-targeted patient activation campaigns to build awareness
- Drive awareness and consideration through targeted and retargeted ads
- Utilize marketing channels – blog, social, public relations, etc. - to tell stories of patient successes
- Build Tablo patient ambassador program structure
- Work closely with internal team to identify patients for ambassador program and to highlight in marketing
- Conceptualize and help develop patient education materials
- Develop plans to activate patient community
- 5 years of relevant experience, not necessarily in the dialysis or healthcare space
- Natural creative and strategic instincts with an ability to come up with and execute against forward-thinking ideas that connect to business priorities
- Experience working with agencies and outside vendors is a must
- Experience in events, PR and social media
- Experience with apps is a plus
- Have a continuous improvement mindset - understanding impact, ROI, and learnings to iterate and improve
- Must be a self-motivated, proactive person that, at the same time, is able to partner effectively and collaborate
- Detail-oriented, organized, comfortable working in a very fast-paced environment
- Effective communicator and understands how to manage up
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field