Outset is a medical technology company pioneering a first-of-its-kind technology to reduce the cost and complexity of dialysis. The Tablo Hemodialysis System, FDA cleared for use from the hospital to the home, represents a significant technological advancement that transforms the dialysis experience for patients and operationally simplifies it for providers. Tablo serves as a single enterprise solution that can be utilized across the continuum of care, allowing dialysis to be delivered anytime, anywhere and by anyone. The integration of water purification and on-demand dialysate production enables Tablo to serve as a dialysis clinic on wheels, with 2-way wireless data transmission and a proprietary data analytics platform powering a new holistic approach to dialysis care.
The Outset Medical National Accounts Director (Common Spirit and Ardent) ensures the successful execution of comprehensive acute and home sales strategy within these two National IDNs. Plays a critical role in partnering with the clinical and capital field teams whose focus is building and developing the installed base of Tablo Systems within Common Spirit and Ardent accounts in the United States. The major responsibilities are to build a top-down and bottom-up sales strategy to be executed at the executive level of the health system that accelerates the adoption of Tablo across all areas of opportunity. This will be accomplished through a variety of activities including collaborating with our capital and clinical sales team to provide tools, resources and targets for hospitals and markets, coordinating comprehensive product demonstrations, ROI models, launch plans and expansion strategies for the health system & negotiating long-term contracts that create predictable revenue streams within these health systems.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide a single point of contact for Common Spirit and Ardent
- Negotiate contracts and secure annual budget commitments
- Provide Common Spirit and Ascension specific training, education and product demonstration resources
- Responsible for developing Common Spirit and Ardent best practices, KOLs, white papers and expansion templates for all sites of care
- Provide Outset leadership and management team with a clear plan to expand our footprint within the Common Spirit and Ascension quarterly and annually, creating predictable revenue growth
- Manage key physician/nursing/executive relationships to drive scalable clinical, financial and strategic references for all points of care with Tablo to include ICU, IHD, Home and alternative sites of care.
- Create, implement and scale a Common Spirit and Ascension QTI process that captures a comprehensive assessment of the financial, clinical and strategic value Tablo provides
- Develop and implement a Home Dialysis strategy with National and Market leadership that can be scaled across Common Spirit and Ardent
- Active involvement in weekly and quarterly sales planning, execution and project management processes
- Manage expenses within budget
- Extensive travel
- Minimum 8 – 12 years medical device and progressive experience of which at least five years are in Managed Care National Account Management; equivalent combinations of advanced degree(s) with related work experience may be considered.
- BA/BS Degree Required; Master’s Degree/Advanced Degree Preferred
- Knowledge of the major National Healthcare Groups
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills