Love music? Come sit with us. At our core, we help creative people make better music with cutting edge technology.
Output is one of the most influential and fastest-growing music-making software companies in the world used by the likes of Drake, Bjork, Rihanna, and Coldplay, to name a few. Our focus is to inspire a new generation of music makers with a platform that brings the power of a studio to anyone, wherever they are. With groundbreaking products providing new sources of inspiration and sound; here at Output, we are on an endless journey to revolutionize the way creators make music.
Since raising a $45 million Series A investment, the Output team is growing, and we’re looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to lead our monetization squad. Reporting to the VP of Product Growth, the Senior Product Manager will help craft our monetization strategy, and execute tactical projects with measurable ROI across our checkout funnel. You’ll lead our checkout, pricing and packaging efforts to ensure that Arcade is a compelling value proposition for users of all levels.
You should be a hands-on and technically savvy Product Manager who is constantly identifying user problems and thinking critically about which to prioritize. You know how to measure and interpret the results of your team’s efforts. You can effectively navigate complex systems and can communicate product requirements to both engineering and non technical teams. You love working on teams, side-by-side with the best engineers and designers. You’ve run agile processes and have comfort with the ceremonies and artifacts to move projects through an organization. You can easily manage several projects at once and you constantly refine processes to ensure clear communication around timelines.
How you'll add value:
- Develop the product vision, strategy, and roadmap to develop a best in class purchase experience for Arcade.
- Lead hypothesis driven experimentation to increase conversion rate through our checkout funnel.
- Help craft localization strategy for global pricing.
- Reduce subscription based churn with payments as our primary tool.
- Help evolve our payments stack into a global presence.
- Ensure subscriber lifecycle is optimized and seamless for customers.
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- 5+ years as a product manager in a high performing, cross-functional team, that has shipped products at scale.
- SaaS and recurring/subscription experience
- Experience analyzing and working with financial data to identify product opportunities.
- Data minded, analytical approach to experimentation, fluency in spreadsheets and data models. Knowing a bit of SQL doesn’t hurt.
- Makes security, availability, and scale a product concern in conjunction with engineering leads.
- Experience with pricing and payments systems globally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience building consensus across teams, working closely with stakeholders.
- Passion for democratizing music making and empowering creative music makers.
Output has made a name for itself as one of the fastest growing, creative, and influential music-making software companies in the world. The likes of Kendrick Lamar, Bjork, Rihanna, James Blake, Imagine Dragons, Justin Timberlake, Nine Inch Nails and many more use our software to write music as well as hit shows and films like Stranger Things, Game of Thrones, and Black Panther.
We are a strong group of like-minded music makers and music lovers sharing the common goal of helping music makers around the world be creative. We’re bonded by music. We’re motivated by challenging and fulfilling work. And we always do it while having fun.
We have adapted our working styles and have successfully launched new products, achieved record sales and we continue to thrive as a team all while working remotely. We have embraced the “work from anywhere revolution” and will continue to hire all roles remotely unless otherwise stated. Our Los Angeles office will remain open to those needing a space or looking for a place to collaborate with other teams. Our culture has always valued our employee’s work-life balance and we offer 5 weeks of PTO, excellent health care, and a community of music enthusiasts- with access to our music studios (once it is safe to return).