Love music? Come sit with us. At our core, we help creative people make better music with cutting edge technology.
Output is one of the most influential and fastest-growing music-making software companies in the world, used by the likes of Drake, Bjork, Rihanna, and Coldplay, to name a few. Our focus is to inspire a new generation of music makers with a platform that brings the power of a studio to anyone, wherever they are. With groundbreaking products providing new sources of inspiration and sound; here at Output, we are on an endless journey to revolutionize the way creators make music.
We recently raised 45 million through a partnership with a global growth equity firm and are seeking an experienced acquisition marketing manager to help lead data driven performance marketing spend across paid channels. As the ideal candidate you have a background in media buying with deep expertise in a search, social, or both. You thrive on data and frame decisions around performance KPIs like LTV, CPA, and ROAS. When not talking data you have a creative side that’s spinning up ideas about the next creative concept and are excited about building a revolutionary, design-driven brand.
The Output Marketing team combines acquisition, brand, lifecycle, and creative to drive scalable growth of our SaaS instrument plugin, Arcade.
How you'll add value:
- Launch and optimize campaigns, managing day-to-day execution across multiple channels to drive new customer growth and hit performance goals
- Roll up channel results for the broader marketing team as well as business line owners. Delivering performance results that are both digestible and actionable.
- Monitor and ensure paid channels are hitting performance targets
- Own channel level relationships with media agencies
- Support testing roadmap with well-defined test plans that outline goals, expected business impact, and benchmarks.
- Proactively offers ideas for testing: creative, channel, promotion, etc
- Own post-campaign analysis — identifying successes and failures as well as future testing that ladder up to business line performance goals.
- Stay informed on industry trends, competitive landscapes and new technologies affecting digital marketing and digital distribution platforms.
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- 4+ years experience in performance marketing with in-platform media buying experience of SEM (Google Ads) or paid social (FB Ads Manager).
- Advanced Excel and data analytics tools skills (Google Analytics, Looker / Tableau, Datastudio); ability to analyze data and summarize results for a broad audience
- Dual brained performance marketer focused on the science of data while understanding the importance of emotional connection
- Track record of hitting paid campaign performance goals and creative experimentation
- Experience setting direction for and managing marketing agencies
- Self-starter; comfortable with ownership and fast pace of an early stage growth business
- Saas or subscription marketing experience a big plus
- A deep appreciation for music; ideally experience in music production
Output has made a name for itself as one of the fastest growing, creative, and influential music-making software companies in the world. The likes of Kendrick Lamar, Bjork, Rihanna, James Blake, Imagine Dragons, Justin Timberlake, Nine Inch Nails and many more use our software to write music as well as hit shows and films like Stranger Things, Game of Thrones, and Black Panther.
We are a strong group of like-minded music makers and music lovers sharing the common goal of helping music makers around the world be creative. We’re bonded by music. We’re motivated by challenging and fulfilling work. And we always do it while having fun.
We are currently working remotely and will continue to do so until it is safe to return to our office in Los Angeles. We have successfully launched new products, achieved record sales, and continue to thrive as a team working from home. This has opened us up to hiring permanent remote positions around the country. Our culture has always valued our employee’s work-life balance and we offer 5 weeks of PTO, excellent health care, and a community of music enthusiasts- with access to our music studios (once it is safe to return).