Love music? Come sit with us. At our core, we help creative people make better music with cutting edge technology.
Output is one of the most influential and fastest-growing music-making software companies in the world, used by the likes of Drake, Bjork, Rihanna, and Coldplay, to name a few. Our focus is to inspire a new generation of music makers with a platform that brings the power of a studio to anyone, wherever they are. With groundbreaking products providing new sources of inspiration and sound; here at Output, we are on an endless journey to revolutionize the way creators make music. The Output Marketing team combines acquisition, brand, lifecycle, and creative to drive scalable growth of our SaaS instrument plugin, Arcade.
As we look to continue growing Arcade and deliver on our mission to inspire anyone at any level to make music, we are building out our Lifecycle and Growth Marketing functions. We’re looking for rockstar marketers who are passionate about Growth marketing and have deep understanding of email marketing, A/B testing, and taking data and insights to deliver world class customer experiences. This role will own and improve on key marketing touchpoints across customer retention, helping more people start and enrich their music making journey with Arcade.
How you'll add value:
- Develop and launch new lifecycle marketing campaigns targeted at increasing retention, preventing churn, and empowering Arcade subscribers to engage more deeply with our product
- Build out and optimize churn prevention and winback campaigns
- Partner with Product, Analytics, and Design teams to identify funnel insights and design/execute A/B tests to drive learnings
- Own and optimize email marketing campaigns in Braze
- Partner across Product and Marketing to develop campaigns and creative to drive feature adoption within Arcade
- Define opportunities and create cross-sell campaigns across Output’s hardware and software lines of business
- Own and report out on key marketing campaign metrics
- Develop and run experiments within Marketing communications including subject lines, creative, cadence, and personalization
- Identify and implement innovative growth strategies to help Output deliver on its aggressive growth goals
- Partner with Brand and Content Marketing to create a robust editorial email calendar that enriches subscribers’ music making journey
- Implement customer segmentation and personalization strategies to drive customer retention and LTV
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- 5+ years of experience working in growth, email, and lifecycle marketing, preferably at at a hyper growth consumer technology company
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams to drive winning strategies
- Deep experience with best-in-class growth strategies
- Experience working with Customer Engagement and Marketing Automation tools (eg. Braze, SFMC, Iterable, etc.)
- Well versed in customer lifecycles and full-funnel marketing, preferably in a B2C technology context
- Candidates should be strategic, innovative, detail-oriented and resourceful
Output has made a name for itself as one of the fastest growing, creative, and influential music-making software companies in the world. The likes of Kendrick Lamar, Bjork, Rihanna, James Blake, Imagine Dragons, Justin Timberlake, Nine Inch Nails and many more use our software to write music as well as hit shows and films like Stranger Things, Game of Thrones, and Black Panther.
We are a strong group of like-minded music makers and music lovers sharing the common goal of helping music makers around the world be creative. We’re bonded by music. We’re motivated by challenging and fulfilling work. And we always do it while having fun.
We are currently working remotely and will continue to do so until it is safe to return to our office in Los Angeles. We have successfully launched new products, achieved record sales, and continue to thrive as a team working from home. This has opened us up to hiring permanent remote positions around the country. Our culture has always valued our employee’s work-life balance and we offer 5 weeks of PTO, excellent health care, and a community of music enthusiasts- with access to our music studios (once it is safe to return).