OUTFITTERY is the biggest personal shopping service for men in Europe. We’re for those who want a little more substance from style, more guidance and expertise - less rules and less routine. Because we believe that style is an unfolding story. We aim to inspire and empower - not dictate what to wear. We understand that style is a journey, and we’re here to guide the way. Every customer gets a personal selection of clothes, which our stylists create out of more than 100 brands - always considering his wishes and budget. He only pays for what he keeps. Our mission is to empower anyone to unlock their true style.
You could shape and optimize OUTFITTERY’s customer engagement, take over responsibility and support in developing the retention strategy. You would always look for new ways to improve the customer journey and increase conversion rates. Read further to learn more about your tasks and the type of person we are looking for.
How you help us
- You develop and execute cross-channel and end-to-end CRM strategies leveraging multiple channels such as E-mail, Mobile Push, SMS and Direct Mailings. You continuously engage and retain these customers throughout their lifecycle.
- You are owning the newsletter distribution for several international countries including continuously quality checking.
- You leverage marketing automation tools to develop inspirational, promotional and informational content strategies that maximize customer retention, customer loyalty and customer engagement.
- You work closely with our Content, Creative Services and Product Teams to design and launch ad hoc and automated campaigns using our best of breed tools.
- You measure relevant KPIs, ensure appropriate documentation of results and improve them by continuously testing new and different approaches.
- You extract insights from customer data and define intelligent targeting, personalization and cross-channel communication.
Who you are
- You successfully completed your studies with an emphasis on Marketing or a related field.
- You have a minimum of 1 year of experience in CRM with a focus on customer lifecycle, retention & engagement. Experience with advanced ESPs is a plus.
- You are a Self-Starter and are eager to make an impact. You are well organized and work effectively across multiple topics and projects.
- You have the customer at heart, and you consider customer-centric communication as a key success factor.
- You have an analytical mindset, but you don’t shy away from more creative tasks and challenges.
- You are eager to learn and to innovate.
- You have good Excel skills, intermediate knowledge in HTML and CSS is a plus.
- You have fluent English and German skills.
What we offer you
- Training opportunities - The development of our employees is very important for us. Therefore we offer external and internal training and coaching, as well as free German courses.
- Flexible working hours - By offering home office and flexible working hours, we give our employees the opportunity to make their everyday life efficient.
- Employee discounts - Our employees can benefit from a 40% discount on OUTFITTERY products as well as various discounts via our partner portal Corporate Benefits.
- Office - A newly refurbished, bright, open office space in Berlin - Kreuzberg - we have air-conditioning, too. As a company we decided to enable WFH until August 2021 so you have the comfort of your home during this pandemic. If you wish to pay a visit to the office, you are welcome! You can book shared desk space upfront via our office management.
- Health - We like sports - do you? To promote health and well-being of our colleagues we offer in-house (offline) sport activities such as Yoga, KungFu and Kicker Tournaments. Besides, we offer corporate health days on a yearly basis together with our partner TK. On top, we are proud to have a dedicated Mental Health coach in our team who supports on professional and personal matters.
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Nele Homann.