Does data excite you? Do you have plenty of ideas on how to improve the world's best performing games based on data? Would you be even more excited to drive the company forward by solving tons of data-related mysteries? Then there’s only one question left – are you ready to dive into the world of big data? Join us and help find answers to the big data questions, like how our mechanisms work and how our users respond. Oh, and one more thing – when we say big data, we actually mean big fun!
- Find areas for improvement within products and explore ways to make the most of them.
- Explore and execute product improvement ideas, including product features and AB tests.
- Work with the development team to ensure the correct implementation of ideas.
- Carefully check data and debug issues to make sure that analyses and reports are correct.
- Contribute to development team discussions, providing an analytical angle.
- Drive operational improvements in analytical processes and methodology.
- Work efficiently as part of the team.
- Help set priorities within the team based on business impact.
- Talent for data-science methodology and practice along with story-telling capability.
- Proficient in reporting and explaining complex results to people from different professional backgrounds.
- Ability to find issues in our games and set up strategies to find solutions that take the business perspective into account.
- Project and people management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Positive, make-it-happen, lead-by-example attitude.
- Strong communication skills, with fluency in the English language (both written and spoken).
- Experience with data analytics and statistical methods.
- Experience with data instrumentation and data collection, as well as the use of tools for analyzing data (e.g. Python, R).
- Background working with data-oriented tools, such as SQL, Excel, and Tableau.
What Do We Offer
- Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o.(a subsidiary of Outfit7) for an indefinite period of time, with a six-month probationary period.
- Work in a friendly business environment.
- Diverse work with exciting daily challenges, working as part of a young team in a fun, relaxed environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
An attractive compensation package will be constructed, consisting of base salary and participation in a profit-sharing scheme.