Customer Support Specialist
Have you ever wanted to work in a fast-paced environment supporting an avid Outdoorsy community? Do you have expertise in creating and maintaining great customer experiences? Outdoorsy Customer Support has a place in our hearts for you!
Outdoorsy is the world's fastest-growing outdoors vacation marketplace for RV, CamperVan, and Travel Trailer rentals. We are looking for highly gifted and talented customer support experts who are passionate about providing a superb customer experience to our Outdoorsy community.
You will be the core source to help our community become Outdoorsy experts. You will advocate internally to influence our product decisions, roadmap and help us ensure that we provide the best experience possible. As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be the frontline hero for our adventurous community.
**This position is open to working remotely but some restrictions apply**
**This position will be offered through UpWork**
Specialist’s Daily Activities:
- Provide world-class experiences by interacting with customers via phone, email, and chat to provide a proactive solution to their most important concerns
- Understand owners and travelers pain points, advocate their concerns internally, and influence our products to provide a superb customer experience at all touch-points
- Use your product expertise to collaborate with and help other teams maintain a high level of customer service at all times
- Create and maintain helpful documentation to be used by our customers and the Customer Experience team
- As the voice of the Outdoorsy brand, you will help build up our reputation with your insatiable and addictively friendly personality
- A minimum of 2 years in a phone/chat/email support environment
- Able to type 40+ WPM
- Experienced in working with multi-channels, ie; Chat,Email and Phones
- Familiar with web-based customer support tools like Zendesk, Slack, Kustomer, Amazon Connect, etc.
- Experience working in a fast-paced or startup environment is a plus but not required. Adaptability is key.
- Great written communication skills: You must LOVE writing to and speaking with customers (or people in general!)
- Empathy is a must. You should possess the skill to make people smile no matter what circumstances they present
- Pressure makes you perform at a high level and you can handle stress well. Conflict resolution skills and a personality that thrives in a fast-paced environment is highly recommended
- Live, Promote, and Appreciate our company culture. You align with Outdoorsy’s mission, and are self-aware and maintain a positive attitude in all situations
- You are a go-getter and can be a self-starter. You are organized and a strong problem solver, with the ability to think outside the box to promote our Do The Right Thing company value.
- You love to be counted on and are highly dependable. Reference checks should reveal no attendance patterns
- Quiet work environment that us free from noise or distractions
- Flexible schedule (days, nights, holidays and weekends)
- Ability to work through UpWork