Come Build Robots
At Ouster, we're developing advanced sensor hardware and vision algorithms for autonomous cars and drones. We're looking for software and hardware engineers interested in working on the systems that underpin modern robotics: high performance sensors, localization, mapping, object detection, tracking and classification. Our team is composed of engineers that wear many hats and enjoy building robots that cope with the messiness of the real world. All of us push code, some of us build hardware, and none of us wants to wait another decade for cars and drones to be driving themselves.
We are looking for a Front Desk Support Specialist to be the welcoming face of our facilities. This role is vital in our company, as you will serve as the first point of contact between all visitors and employees. You will be exposed to all departments and work cross-functionally to support our office. This position is located in San Francisco (Mission).
- Receives and greets all visitors, working to provide a warm welcome by offering snacks and beverages of choice
- Partners with Security Manager to maintain company security by ensuring guest intake procedures are strictly adhered to
- Directs each guest in completing the proper sign-in procedures (ensuring NDA is signed, correct host is entered, etc.)
- Receive and distribute incoming mail, postmark and send outgoing mail via couriers
- Point of contact for office-related administrative questions, providing support in administrative duties such as completing requisitions for various departments and assisting with basic onboarding procedures
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 1 to 2 years of office/administrative, or customer service experience in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google apps
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work as part of a collaborative team as well as independently
- Strong multi-tasking and problem-solving skills