Come Build Robots
At Ouster, we're developing advanced sensor hardware and vision algorithms for autonomous cars and drones. We're looking for software and hardware engineers interested in working on the systems that underpin modern robotics: high performance sensors, localization, mapping, object detection, tracking and classification. Our team is composed of engineers that wear many hats and enjoy building robots that cope with the messiness of the real world. All of us push code, some of us build hardware, and none of us wants to wait another decade for cars and drones to be driving themselves.
The business team is at the center of Ouster’s growth and expansion. We are growing quickly but through careful decision making and strategic resource allocation.
Ouster is seeking a driven, analytical, and process oriented Sales Operations Associate to optimize day-to-day success of the business organization. You will partner closely with Business Development and Operations teams to ensure accurate information is reflected in our CRM systems and derive operational insights from our raw data. You will leverage your command of the data for reporting weekly and monthly updates to operators, managers and executives.
- Organize and prepare materials in Netsuite to ensure BD productivity
Operate as the single POC to maintain an efficient documentation and filing system
- Monitor data quality and validate reporting across our systems
- Investigate issues by digging into raw data and partnering with operators to gather insights
- Ensure scalability of our system architecture as the business grows
Reporting and Strategy
- Own quarterly reporting of KPIs on key metrics to business stakeholders, including marketing and finance
- Measure and analyze business performance across functional areas (sales funnel metrics, lead generation, support, customer satisfaction)
- Identify and correct inefficient workflows through process improvement techniques, working closely with operations, business development, finance, marketing, and others.
- Design and implement business processes that increase sales productivity and remove bottlenecks
- 0-3 years professional experience, including sales operations, administration, project management or similar
- Previous experience with CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce, Netsuite, etc.)
- Excellent Excel or Google Sheets skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly self-motivated, have a stellar work ethic and you’re looking for the right company to support your growth
- Ability to execute and lead a project from start to finish with independence, resourcefulness, and creative thinking