Do you want to kickstart your career and get ahead of your peers? Do you want to be part of an exceptional entrepreneurial team with young, talented and extremely driven people with a proven track-record of building successful businesses?
Nova Founders Capital is a global operational investment group that creates and invests in business models of the future. The group is founded and led by Mads Faurholt, serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and bestselling author and Stefan Bruun, Forbes 30 under 30.
What we offer you
As part of our Global Internship Program, you will rocket launch your career in a high-paced environment with a continuously steep learning curve. You’ll get an opportunity to learn, develop and grow both personally and professionally, whilst being supported by successful entrepreneurs. During the Internship Program you’ll be working out of our HQ in Copenhagen. In short, you will get the opportunity to join a paid internship program, where we offer:
- An opportunity to fast track your career through responsibility
- Hands-on experience building and scaling ventures together with the sharpest minds
- An amazing network and the possibility of reporting directly to C-level staff
The common denominator for everyone in the program is that they’ll become an essential part of building a business, involving everything from the most mundane to the most glamorous. Besides ad hoc tasks, your responsibilities will vary depending on the specific role you’ll be assigned and could look something like:
- Supporting and developing our recruiting process through tasks such as sourcing, screening and assessing new talents looking to join our business.
- Assist in creating and executing marketing and/or product strategies from creating content to analysing and optimizing outcomes
- Various financial and accounting tasks such as cash flow forecasting, Profilt/Loss reporting, and working capital management.
- Be responsible for projects aimed at optimizing and scaling our businesses
- Joining our sales department consisting of top consultants with years of professional experience.
What we expect from you
You possess an unparalleled work ethic with a high sense of urgency. You have a relentless drive, take ownership of everything you do, are proactive and follow through on commitments. Furthermore, we expect that you:
- Have finished high school
- Have experience from working part-time or from extracurricular activities
- Are fluent in Danish and English
Application deadline: Until all spots are filled