Do you want to kickstart and get ahead in your career? Are you looking for challenges and want to invest in your professional and academic development? Do you want to be part of an exceptional entrepreneurial team with young, motivated and extremely driven people? If so, now is the time to apply for our 1-year Global Internship Program.
Nova Founders Capital is a global operational investment company that identifies opportunities for creating and investing in innovative internet businesses. We’ve launched and exited multiple successful businesses across the world.
What we offer you
As part of our Global Internship Program, you will rocket launch your career in a high-paced environment with a continuously steep learning curve. You’ll get a tremendous level of autonomy, ownership of your own projects, and the opportunity to learn, develop and grow both personally and professionally, whilst being supported by very successful entrepreneurs. You get the chance to test the water, show us you can swim, and if so you’ll be rewarded with an invitation to join our Management Trainee Program, where you’ll pursue a bachelor’s degree while working full time as a manager in Our Group.
The Global Internship Program lasts 1 year, and you’ll be working out of our HQ in London. In short, we offer the brightest talents:
- An opportunity to fast track your career through responsibility for high impact projects that constantly push you out of your comfort zone
- Hands-on experience building and scaling ventures together with the sharpest minds
- An amazing network and the possibility of reporting directly to C-level staff and Managing Directors
- An opportunity to be trusted with tasks usually reserved for individuals with multiple years of work experience.
- A monthly contribution to cover living costs
The common denominator for all of our interns is that they are involved in everything from the most mundane to the most glamourous. Some of your tasks will include office management; e.g. scheduling meetings and making sure the office is looking its best. At the same time you will be assisting our global portfolio CEOs with ad hoc tasks and participate in board meetings. Besides that your responsibilities will vary depending on the specific role you’ll be assigned. Depending on the role you take, responsibilities could entail (e.g.):
- Supporting our recruitment function covering both candidate sourcing as well as scheduling and speaking with possible candidates
- Being part of speaker booking which means building and maintaining valuable relationships with our speakers
- Working on marketing and SoMe content creation by developing, implementing and managing social media and marketing strategy; including defining the most important social media KPIs and both managing and overseeing social media content
- Working with finance; carrying out weekly cash, P&L, AR and AP reporting
What we expect from you
You possess an unparalleled work ethic with a high sense of urgency. You have a relentless drive and desire to be the very best at what you do. You take ownership of everything you do, are proactive and follow through on commitments. Moreover, you’re humble and you share our passion for building and executing new businesses. Furthermore, we expect that you:
- Finished high school/college with outstanding results
- Experience from working part-time or from extracurricular activities
- EU work permit
- Have an exceptional attention to detail
- Possess exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Are excellent at communicating both written and verbally
As soon as possible.