Otrium is a purpose-led business – we see a future where all clothing is worn.
Every year, billions of items are produced globally but are never sold. Clothing goes unworn and often ends up in landfills. This is a huge waste of creative energy, labor, natural resources and investment. Otrium is changing fashion from the inside out: we are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
Our global business
Founded in Amsterdam and headquartered in the cloud, Otrium also has hubs in New York and London. As a digital-first company, we work around the globe and don’t need to limit our HQ to one location or a single hub. We want to ensure our O-team can work in a way that best fits their needs, whether that’s remote-first, hub-first, or hybrid (50/50).
Otrium is also committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of employees with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Here’s to freedom, flexibility, and global inclusivity!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is looking to start a career in fashion and e-commerce. You will gain valuable experience and knowledge while working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. If you are a hard-working and dedicated individual with a passion for fashion and a drive to succeed, we encourage you to apply for this exciting internship opportunity.
As an E-commerce & Digital Content Intern, you’ll be part of the Merchandising team. Within this job, it’s your responsibility to support the team by providing the right content to our members at the right time, while focusing on platform performance to support some decision-making moments. Do you have a proactive and analytical mindset? Then come join us!
- Make sure the platform looks perfect - visually,and technically and makes for a seamless user experience.
- Execute the team's strategy around promos and commercial calendar:
- Support with weekly reviews of customised landing pages, to inform relevant stakeholders of the performance
- Improving customer online shopping experience on collections
- Work closely with different departments to gain a broad understanding of the business, including marketing, partnerships, pricing, and B2B marketplace
- Excel in a fast-paced and exciting environment, simultaneously managing multiple initiatives required for platform optimization and expansion.
- Stay up to date and deep dive into the latest trends, making sure our commercial moments are on point.
- Enjoy breaking growth records together (often!), and celebrating them with the amazing Merchandising team.
- You are currently enrolled in a marketing-related study (Business Administration, Merchandise, Marketing Management, or similar, at Bachelor or Master level) or a recent graduate
- Previous experience through an internship in a fast-paced working environment, fashion merchandising or e-commerce is a plus, but not required
- This will be considered a meewerkstage. This is not suitable as an afstudeerstage;
- You need to be enrolled in a Dutch university during all time of the internship, a recent EU graduated in the Netherlands or having a student visa and living in the Netherlands;
- Available for 6 months, starting date 15th December 2023, with a commitment of six months, 40h per week (32h minimum);
- You are eager to learn and have a ton of creative ideas on how we can improve products, categories and brands performance on platform;
- You are proactive and have an analytical mindset;
- You are independent and have outstanding time management skills;
- You can transform words into engaging and concise copy;
- You have a passion for fashion and are enthusiastic about a more sustainable future;
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English
Every member of the O-team uses our values in their everyday working lives. They act as our internal manifesto to help us think about how we act as a collective team, and they link directly to our mission: All clothing should be worn.
- #Only together - We are a human business. We are empathetic. We are inclusive. We care about each other, our customers and partners. We know that developing innovative solutions in today’s fast-pace world is complex. It takes more than one person to succeed!
- #Humble and Real - We are grateful, we are humble, we are open. We listen, we learn, we share. We’re modest and always open to the possibilities and different perspectives.
- #We own it - We are passionate, high performing, we drive for output. We bring things home! We are agile and adaptable problem solvers. Prepared to fail and learn fast, we embrace and share mistakes so that we learn from them.
Excited about what you're reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together!
We look forward to hearing from you!