Otrium is a purpose-led business – we see a future where all clothing is worn.
Every year, billions of items are produced globally but are never sold. Clothing goes unworn and often ends up in landfills. This is a huge waste of creative energy, labor, natural resources and investment. Otrium is changing fashion from the inside out: we are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
Our global business
Founded in Amsterdam and headquartered in the cloud, Otrium also has hubs in New York and London. As a digital-first company, we work around the globe and don’t need to limit our HQ to one location or a single hub. We want to ensure our O-team can work in a way that best fits their needs, whether that’s remote-first, hub-first, or hybrid (50/50).
Otrium is also committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of employees with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Here’s to freedom, flexibility, and global inclusivity!
As a Customer Experience Intern, you will contribute in optimising the customer experience, before and after an order is placed, by doing research, assisting in daily operational work and contributing in projects.
- You will investigate opportunities to optimise the customer experience
- You will ensure that our customer communication is aligned across all channels
- You will ensure that our data is updated and analysed, and will come up with new initiatives based on this
- You will be involved in supervising our Customer Service Team
- You will perform day-to-day operational tasks
- You will support the Customer Experience team with managing the different projects
- Eligible and available for a 6-month internship, 40 hours per week, starting in January
- You need to be enrolled in a Dutch university during all time of the internship or a recent graduate with eligibility to work
- Studying Communication, Marketing, International Relations, or another relevant subject
- Interested in the customer experience area
- Great communication in English. Speaking other languages is a plus.
- Flexible, adaptable, proactive, and organised
Every member of the O-team uses our values in their everyday working lives. They act as our internal manifesto to help us think about how we act as a collective team, and they link directly to our mission: All clothing should be worn.
- #Only together - We are a human business. We are empathetic. We are inclusive. We care about each other, our customers and partners. We know that developing innovative solutions in today’s fast-pace world is complex. It takes more than one person to succeed!
- #Humble and Real - We are grateful, we are humble, we are open. We listen, we learn, we share. We’re modest and always open to the possibilities and different perspectives.
- #We own it - We are passionate, high performing, we drive for output. We bring things home! We are agile and adaptable problem solvers. Prepared to fail and learn fast, we embrace and share mistakes so that we learn from them.
Excited about what you're reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together!
We look forward to hearing from you!