Otrium is a purpose-led business – we see a future where all clothing is worn.
Every year, billions of items are produced globally but are never sold. Clothing goes unworn and often ends up in landfills. This is a huge waste of creative energy, labor, natural resources and investment. Otrium is changing fashion from the inside out: we are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
Our global business
Founded in Amsterdam and headquartered in the cloud, Otrium also has hubs in New York and London. As a digital-first company, we work around the globe and don’t need to limit our HQ to one location or a single hub. We want to ensure our O-team can work in a way that best fits their needs, whether that’s remote-first, hub-first, or hybrid (50/50).
Otrium is also committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of employees with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Here’s to freedom, flexibility, and global inclusivity!
About the Role
As a Senior Sales Data Analyst you will play a leading role in making our sales organization more data-driven. You will independently manage & execute analytical projects e.g., develop & manage dashboards within our BI tool, managing data streams that enable our analyses, doing performance analyses, support with business planning, forecasting, target setting, and building compensation models. This means you will work on a great variety of analytical tasks, and collaborate with a large group of ambitious and like-minded people.
We seek someone who will:
- Build & manage data flows in our BI tool in collaboration with our Business Intelligence team
- Build from scratch & manage performance dash-boarding in our BI tool
- Performance reporting: Analyze performance of sales teams, define actions or bigger projects to improve performance, and manage those actions/projects independently
- Support on business planning & forecasting: setting targets; making account plans
- Deep-dive in productivity and efficiency of the sales teams and streamline processes (including x-functional ways of working) so they can be even more successful in their day-to-day tasks
What do you need to have?
- A relevant Master’s degree in a quantitative direction: (e.g., analytics, data, econometrics, mathematics, physics);
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role (business or commercial analyst, dash-boarding specialist)
- Experience with working extensively (on a daily base) with a BI tool
- Experience with commercial analytics
- Proficient user of SQL and other relevant programming skills
- Experience with structuring complex analyses, and communicating results in a simplified way
- Experience with working in a cross-functional environment, with different stakeholders
- Experience with a digital business or at a scale-up organization is a plus
- A critical, independent, analyst, who can bring data to life by taking end-to-end ownership in making data accessible to others & translating it insights into action
- Strong commercial person and like to think creatively about business opportunities
- Eager to bring structure in complex situations
- Curious and proactive in questioning business decisions
- Determined to deliver accurate and flawless results, with an eye for the details
- A true team player with strong interpersonal skills: you like to collaborate with a large team and many different stakeholders
- Flexible to quickly switch focus to changing priorities on a daily basis
Our values: #WearIt
Every member of the O-team uses our values in their everyday working lives. They act as our internal manifesto to help us think about how we act as a collective team, and they link directly to our mission: All clothing should be worn.
- #Wins are celebrated. Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- #Embrace mistakes. Not only do we celebrate our successes, but we also make sure Otrium is a safe space to embrace our challenges and difficulties together.
- #Amaze our customers. You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset, ensuring that all clothing is worn by happy customers.
- #Rely on data. As a purpose-led business committed to addressing the issue of unsold inventory, we don’t blindly fall in love with ideas: we listen to what the data tells us and provide input back into the industry.
- #Impact on a global scale. The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!).
- #Take ownership. Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done.
Excited about what you're reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together!
We look forward to hearing from you!