Otrium is a purpose-led business – we see a future where all clothing is worn.
Every year, billions of items are produced globally but are never sold. Clothing goes unworn and often ends up in landfills. This is a huge waste of creative energy, labor, natural resources and investment. Otrium is changing fashion from the inside out: we are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
Our global business
Founded in Amsterdam and headquartered in the cloud, Otrium also has hubs in New York and London. As a digital-first company, we work around the globe and don’t need to limit our HQ to one location or a single hub. We want to ensure our O-team can work in a way that best fits their needs, whether that’s remote-first, hub-first, or hybrid (50/50).
Otrium is also committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of employees with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Here’s to freedom, flexibility, and global inclusivity!
Otrium launched in the US in August 2021. We have big plans for scaling the US and making it one of Otrium’s largest markets by the end of 2022!
As we expand our US operations, we're now looking for an Inbound Supply Chain Leader in the area of Columbus (Ohio) to take the lead on ensuring we have the right inventory in the right location at the right time. The successful individual will be a strategic thinker, comfortable with proactive problem solving, and eager to operate in a global fulfilment network.
- Manage all activities related to inbound shipment from a brand;
- Schedule shipment from Brand to warehouse and provide transparency to the business and 3PL on expected arrival dates
- Partner cross functionally to ensure Brand is loaded correctly into the Otrium marketplace with the necessary collateral to go live
- Ensure inventory is processed by 3PL in a timely fashion and Brands can go-live on the Otrium site as fast as possible
- Act as the primary face between Otrium’s 3PL and the business for day-to-day operational issues
- Provide forecast updates to Otrium’s 3PL to ensure appropriate staffing
- Create, monitor and maintain KPI reporting to monitor instock rates, optimal ship rates and identify areas of continuous improvement
- Work with key internal and external partners to ensure we achieve the optimal balance of speed, cost, quality, service, and sustainability - all while ensuring an amazing experience for our customers.
- Assist in establishing the US warehouse as a key node in Otrium’s global fulfillment network.
- Ideally you have about 5 years of professional experience in hands on inventory management or allocation role
- You have a critical thinking and continuous improvement mindset
- Strong Analytical skills and detail oriented
- An exceptional written/oral communicator
- Excellent project management and strong organizational skills
- Thrives in a very fast-paced environment that requires continual multi-tasking and prioritization
- Experience with ERP like Microsoft Dynamics and TMS tools is a plus, but not required
- Team player with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and ever-changing environment
- Is passionate about reducing fashion waste.
Our values: #WearIt
Every member of the O-team uses our values in their everyday working lives. They act as our internal manifesto to help us think about how we act as a collective team, and they link directly to our mission: All clothing should be worn.
- #Wins are celebrated. Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- #Embrace mistakes. Not only do we celebrate our successes, but we also make sure Otrium is a safe space to embrace our challenges and difficulties together.
- #Amaze our customers. You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset, ensuring that all clothing is worn by happy customers.
- #Rely on data. As a purpose-led business committed to addressing the issue of unsold inventory, we don’t blindly fall in love with ideas: we listen to what the data tells us and provide input back into the industry.
- #Impact on a global scale. The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!).
- #Take ownership. Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done.
Excited about what you're reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together!
We look forward to hearing from you!