Otrium is a purpose-led business – we see a future where all clothing is worn.
Every year, billions of items are produced globally but are never sold. Clothing goes unworn and often ends up in landfills. This is a huge waste of creative energy, labor, natural resources and investment. Otrium is changing fashion from the inside out: we are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
Our global business
Founded in Amsterdam and headquartered in the cloud, Otrium also has hubs in New York and London. As a digital-first company, we work around the globe and don’t need to limit our HQ to one location or a single hub. We want to ensure our O-team can work in a way that best fits their needs, whether that’s remote-first, hub-first, or hybrid (50/50).
Otrium is also committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of employees with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Here’s to freedom, flexibility, and global inclusivity!
Otrium is looking for a Security Architect, who can oversee the entire IT landscape and can provide up-to-date security standards for all systems, products and authentication protocols around our IT department.
About this role
This position requires one of the highest degrees of expertise and certification within IT security, overlooking, setting up, and ensuring the best security architecture for the company. This means ruling down policies, rolling out strategies that will provide up to date security standards for all systems, products and authentication protocols within and around our IT Department.
In this role you will be building a team with different types of security engineers, looking at a blue team and a red team focussing on both the defensive and offensive parts of our security.
- Policy and governance for the IT (Security) department
- Overseeing entire security within the organisation
- Deal with stakeholder management (also with non-technical people)
- Providing security recommendations based on architectural- and microservice design, cloud- and infrastructures, web development and applications
- Managing up to date encryption policies, authentications protocols and security
- Logging, monitoring, and responding to detected incidents in the cloud environment
- Identifying and defining security requirements for Cloud and on-premises Linux systems
- Performing threat simulations and penetration tests to identify and detect possible risks
- 8+ years working as a Security Architect with focus on policy and governance
- Certified as Security Architect (CASP+ or GCIH)
- Extensive experience in working with Cloud Security (AWS), Web Applications, IT Network Security, and Data Management
- Experience with securing and analyzing the security of Cloud environments and Linux based systems
- Experience with performing vulnerability scans and managing follow-up on the findings
- Attracted to the dynamics of the e-commerce platform and knowledge of potential threats
- Profound knowledge of security standards like OWASP
- Familiarity with security testing, CICD security and DevSecOps
Our values: #WearIt
Every member of the O-team uses our values in their everyday working lives. They act as our internal manifesto to help us think about how we act as a collective team, and they link directly to our mission: All clothing should be worn.
- #Wins are celebrated. Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- #Embrace mistakes. Not only do we celebrate our successes, but we also make sure Otrium is a safe space to embrace our challenges and difficulties together.
- #Amaze our customers. You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset, ensuring that all clothing is worn by happy customers.
- #Rely on data. As a purpose-led business committed to addressing the issue of unsold inventory, we don’t blindly fall in love with ideas: we listen to what the data tells us and provide input back into the industry.
- #Impact on a global scale. The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!).
- #Take ownership. Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done.
Excited about what you're reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together!
We look forward to hearing from you!