Otrium is a purpose-led business – we see a future where all clothing is worn.
Every year, billions of items are produced globally but are never sold. Clothing goes unworn and often ends up in landfills. This is a huge waste of creative energy, labor, natural resources and investment. Otrium is changing fashion from the inside out: we are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
Our global business
Founded in Amsterdam and headquartered in the cloud, Otrium also has hubs in New York and London. As a digital-first company, we work around the globe and don’t need to limit our HQ to one location or a single hub. We want to ensure our O-team can work in a way that best fits their needs, whether that’s remote-first, hub-first, or hybrid (50/50).
Otrium is also committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of employees with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Here’s to freedom, flexibility, and global inclusivity!
We are looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer. As a part of the squad, you will play a key role in the B2C department in establishing the quality standards for B2C applications . This position requires a high degree of expertise in integration testing, user interface testing, api testing, and database testing. This role demands the ability to help set standards, establish guidelines and best practices to set up test automation framework and integration in CICD. You will work with talented people from all around the world and use agile development principles. We love to help each other, and our power comes from the team game. We are a hardcore Agile team, always iterating and striving for a better, faster and scalable product.
As a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer you will establish the quality and standard for our B2C applications. You will design and implement automated tests for new and existing features at integration and UI levels. With Otrium you will have a direct impact on the quality of consumer faced applications which will impact the experience of our customers and speed up the company’s growth.
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing automated tests for new and existing features at the integration, UI, database, and API levels.
- Creating test plans and test executions
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Mentor developers and testers in automated testing best practices.
- Measure test coverage of code.
- Create and execute various types of automated tests in a complex system environment.
- Develop reusable components to support test automation infrastructure.
Your experience, knowledge & skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and/or a minimum of 5 years of equivalent work experience
- Experience with non functional testing.
- Experience with Contract testing.
- Experience working on agile teams.
- A passion fo web and micro services based technologies and code excellence.
- Familiarity with UI automation, micro services using modern test automation tools .
- Strong understanding of BDD & TDD principles and tools.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, collaboration, and leadership skill
- Manage risk and change with an agile approach
- Knowledge of mocking strategy for mobile apps
- Familiar with test pyramid principles
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think logically
Our values: #WearIt
Every member of the O-team uses our values in their everyday working lives. They act as our internal manifesto to help us think about how we act as a collective team, and they link directly to our mission: All clothing should be worn.
- #Wins are celebrated. Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- #Embrace mistakes. Not only do we celebrate our successes, but we also make sure Otrium is a safe space to embrace our challenges and difficulties together.
- #Amaze our customers. You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset, ensuring that all clothing is worn by happy customers.
- #Rely on data. As a purpose-led business committed to addressing the issue of unsold inventory, we don’t blindly fall in love with ideas: we listen to what the data tells us and provide input back into the industry.
- #Impact on a global scale. The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!).
- #Take ownership. Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done.
Excited about what you're reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together!
We look forward to hearing from you!