Otrium is a purpose-led business – we see a future where all clothing is worn.
Every year, billions of items are produced globally but are never sold. Clothing goes unworn and often ends up in landfills. This is a huge waste of creative energy, labor, natural resources and investment. Otrium is changing fashion from the inside out: we are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
Our global business
Founded in Amsterdam and headquartered in the cloud, Otrium also has hubs in New York and London. As a digital-first company, we work around the globe and don’t need to limit our HQ to one location or a single hub. We want to ensure our O-team can work in a way that best fits their needs, whether that’s remote-first, hub-first, or hybrid (50/50).
Otrium is also committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of employees with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Here’s to freedom, flexibility, and global inclusivity!
As Head of Pricing you will be responsible for building and leading our pricing strategy per market and will report to the VP Product.
About this role
We are looking for a Head of Pricing who is happy to take responsibility for pricing functions, including product development, pricing strategy and competitiveness. In this role you will optimize shaping our future, push the boundaries on O-mazing solutions and lead the team of analysts and engineers. At the moment we are a small team with a large impact and next year we want to double the department in size.
The fastest-growing company in The Netherlands deserves the strongest tech team, and that's exactly what we strive to be. Here you will be developing features and services that will directly impact our customers’ experience and speed up the company’s growth.
- You will develop a roadmap of our Smart Pricing engine and ensure pricing competitiveness in all markets according to strategy.
- You are responsible for a tailor-made pricing strategy to ensure growth in all of our core markets.
- You actively help our partnership managers to convince brands of discounts needed to carry out Otrium’s pricing strategy.
- You are able to balance between Growth, Finance and Partnerships.
- You provide leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship. Make them happy and future leaders within your team.
- You have at least 5+ years building and managing pricing capabilities in high velocity marketplaces operating at scale and experience working with Engineering and Product teams.
- Can build ‘stuff’ - solid track record of identifying, scoping and delivering customer centric pricing solutions. Knows what great looks like and builds to scale so that solutions will be relevant for multiple of the current size of the business.
- You need to be able to communicate effectively with your own team as well as our investors, other members and stakeholders.
- You have experience in managing a team including hiring and personal development.
- Just like every O-member you have an entrepreneurial mindset.
Our values: #WearIt
Every member of the O-team uses our values in their everyday working lives. They act as our internal manifesto to help us think about how we act as a collective team, and they link directly to our mission: All clothing should be worn.
- #Wins are celebrated. Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- #Embrace mistakes. Not only do we celebrate our successes, but we also make sure Otrium is a safe space to embrace our challenges and difficulties together.
- #Amaze our customers. You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset, ensuring that all clothing is worn by happy customers.
- #Rely on data. As a purpose-led business committed to addressing the issue of unsold inventory, we don’t blindly fall in love with ideas: we listen to what the data tells us and provide input back into the industry.
- #Impact on a global scale. The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!).
- #Take ownership. Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done.
Excited about what you're reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together!
We look forward to hearing from you!