Director of Project Management
OTR Capital, LLC is a rapidly-growing factoring company dedicated to offering timely, working capital solutions to trucking companies looking to maintain positive cash flow while growing their business. We recently received investment from a leading growth equity firm and are ready to take our growth to the next level by expanding our project management team! We are seeking a Director of Project Management to join us as we work to deliver new programs timely and efficiently.
This role will be responsible for assuring all programs, projects and key employees deliver on time, on budget, and within scope. You will lead efforts across multiple departments to facilitate clear and proactive communication, set parameters and expectations, ensure timeliness, address challenges, and follow up on expected outcomes, while identifying course corrections and best practices. To date, our growth has been driven by exceptional service, competitive programs, and emerging technology with an amazing team behind it. We are looking for someone that has the experience and ambition to build the project roadmap for our future success.
OTR has been recognized as a “Top Workplace” 5 years in a row by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution!
- Organization and Design. Understand and leverage business concepts, processes, and trends to design solutions for efficiency and execution. You will provide fluid program management, direction, and oversight for projects related to partnerships, integrations, new products, services, and technical development.
- Leadership & Management. First and foremost, you will inspire key employees under your leadership, providing them with clarity on priorities, addressing challenges, and ensuring strong execution with engineers, business intelligence, sales, marketing, and operations. You will build, mentor, and develop teams across the company while reinforcing high expectations for performance.
- You will work closely with leadership to develop strategy that drives the business. There are a lot of moving parts in this successful organization. You must be highly skilled at managing fast-moving projects set in a complex, hyper growth environment to support the Company’s strategic goals.
- Dynamic. This role requires the ability to execute on the big picture. You will oversee end-to-end implementation across multiple parallel programs, understanding complex business problems, innovating and leading change, and managing with a high degree of confidence.
- Planning and Communication. You will create yearly and quarterly roadmap planning, track progress against established baseline goals, and manage communication with partners, executive leadership and cross-functional teams. You will manage risks and communication across multiple programs to Executive leadership. You will partner with team members across all levels of the organization to improve resolution.
- It’s essential that we have an outstanding Program Management function to promote efficiency, business success and customer delight.
- 10+ years of work experience in program or project management in technology companies
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Experience working with revenue focused teams including but not limited to Marketing, Sales, Business Development, People, Talent Acquisition, HR, and Monetization/Commercialization
- Experience working with product management and technical product development teams
- Deep knowledge of project, program, and portfolio management in dynamic environments
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and execute within a high-pressure environment
- Adaptable to changing requirements and business needs
- Capable of juggling multiple programs simultaneously while motivating, encouraging, and ensuring cooperation among team members
- 3+ years of experience using portfolio management tools such as Atlassian JIRA, Trello, Aha!, com, or Smartsheets
- Experience overcoming barriers and resolving issues cross-functionally
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and comfort presenting to the C Suite
- Bachelor’s degree
Nice to have
- MBA or PMP certification
- Experience in the logistics, freight brokerage, and/or freight factoring industry
We believe that providing a fun culture and the opportunity for growth creates an energetic and happy employee base, which in turn creates a positive experience for our clients. Our culture is unique and innovative, where we promote from within and believe in performance-based advancements.
OTR provides a competitive, comprehensive compensation package for our full-time employees:
- Eligibility for Company Bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/ AD&D Insurance, Short-Term Disability
- Pet Insurance, Paid Family Leave, Employee Assistance Program
- Fully Paid Maternity Leave
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- 12 days of Paid Time Off, 4 Sick/Mental Health days, 7 Paid Holidays, 2 Flex Holidays,
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Work from Home Flexibility
- Company Paid Fitness Membership
- Volunteer Days and Opportunities with Company-Partnered Charities
- Internal Inclusion programs
Mission and Values:
OTR’s mission is to create exceptional value for our clients by providing industry leading financing and back office solutions delivered through a blend of outstanding customer service and tech-driven efficiencies, while maintaining a culture that provides the opportunity for employees to achieve greatness.
BE PASSIONATE Conquering the day with energy and heart.
BE INNOVATIVE Always finding new ways to improve our services and technologies
BE LIMITLESS Dedicated to the growth of ourselves, the company, and our clients
BE AGILE Willing and eager to accept new challenges
BE ESSENTIAL Committed to being a strategic partner
OTR Capital, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer