Lead Product Owner
OTR Capital, LLC is a factoring company dedicated to offering timely, working capital solutions to companies looking to maintain positive cash flow while growing their business. We are seeking motivated individuals with a desire to join an established fast-paced and growing technology organization with a start-up culture. We are at the beginning of the development of a new Cloud-Native platform that will drive the next wave of innovation in the industry and fuel OTR’s growth. We are looking for growth minded, collaborative technologist who love to create, innovate, and learn cutting-edge solutions on the latest and greatest technology. You’ll be part of a technology team working to develop web, mobile, and cloud-based data solutions.
The Lead Product Owner will lead a team of product owners though the scoping and delivery of OTR Capital projects for both internal applications and client facing applications. They will also work closely with the Director of Application Development to define standardize processes and communication strategies for product scoping and delivery. This is an exciting role and opportunity to be a member in a fast-growing business and have a direct impact on technology direction and growth of the business.
Please note: We do not sponsor work-related visas.**
OTR has been recognized as a “Top Workplace” 5 years in a row by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Define and optimize the product architecture
- Refine customer and product requirements and assign them to product features in order to drive all product development
- Control excessive proliferation of product or feature variants
- Ensure cross-functional understanding of product features
- Plan tests to validate features for successfully fulfilling requirements
- Execute and monitor changes with impact analysis to ensure customer needs are met
- Create an engineering configuration and corresponding Project Requirement Document (PRD) for review, simulation, and validation
- Reduce product development duration, cost and risk by reusing proven and standardized product features
- Lead team of product owners and oversee delivery of all application development
- Proven experience leading and delivering applications
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Working experience in design, development and implementation of product plans.
- Working experience in full product lifecycle methodologies (5 years)
- Working experience in creating, prioritizing and recommending epics and features.
- Working experience in in conducting competitive research and analysis.
- Working experience in identifying KPI's and other analytics to measure product value.
- Working experience with executive presentations.
- Working experience in a collaborative, cross-functional, and complex team environment.
- Display the highest level of integrity.
- Demonstrate respect for others.
- Possess a "do what it takes" attitude.
- Think creatively and innovate.
- Embrace a growth mindset and life-long learning
- Enjoy working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Are resourceful and results driven.
These are the fundamental aspects of our working environment that make each day both challenging and rewarding.
OTR provides a competitive, comprehensive compensation package for our full-time employees:
- Pluralsight Training
- Paid Certifications
- Certification Bonus
- Eligibility for Company Bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/ AD&D Insurance, Short-Term Disability
- Pet Insurance, Paid Family Leave, Employee Assistance Program
- Fully Paid Maternity Leave
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- 12 days of Paid Time Off, 4 Sick/Mental Health days, 7 Paid Holidays, 2 Flex Holidays,
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Work from Home Flexibility
- Company Paid Fitness Membership
- Volunteer Days and Opportunities with Company-Partnered Charities
- Internal Inclusion programs
OTR Mission and Values:
OTR’s mission is to create exceptional value for our clients by providing industry leading financing and back-office solutions delivered through a blend of outstanding customer service and tech-driven efficiencies, while maintaining a culture that provides the opportunity for employees to achieve greatness.
BE PASSIONATE Conquering the day with energy and heart.
BE INNOVATIVE Always finding new ways to improve our services and technologies
BE LIMITLESS Dedicated to the growth of ourselves, the company, and our clients
BE AGILE Willing and eager to accept new challenges
BE ESSENTIAL Committed to being a strategic partner
OTR Capital, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer