OTR Capital, LLC is a factoring company dedicated to offering timely, working capital solutions to companies looking to maintain positive cash flow while growing their business. We are seeking motivated individuals with a desire to join an established fast-paced and growing technology organization with a start-up culture. We are at the beginning of the development of a new Cloud-Native platform that will drive the next wave of innovation in the industry and fuel OTR’s growth. We are looking for growth minded, collaborative developers who love to create, innovate and learn cutting-edge solutions on the latest and greatest technology. You’ll be part of a technology team working to develop web, mobile, and cloud-based data solutions. The Software Developer position will participate in software architecture, design, coding, testing and deployment of our applications.
OTR has been recognized as a “Top Workplace” 5 years in a row by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provides Full cycle application design and development.
- Perform requirements analysis, detail design, troubleshooting, source code construction, system testing, integration testing and implementation for reports.
- Create, update and maintain system based on incoming change requests and break-fixes.
- Create and maintain stored procedures.
- Interact with team members when developing interfaces, and researching and troubleshooting technical issues.
- 1-3 Years work experience with:
- Translate business requirements in to technical requirements
- Knowledge ASP.Net, MVC, C#, or object-oriented development language-equivalent experience
- HTML, and CSS experience
- Knowledge in SQL Server database management, Stored Procedures and SQL coding
- Visual Studio 2017/19 experience
- Source control, work item and build management with Azure DevOps (Team Foundation Server/GIT)
- Good knowledge Entity Framework – Code First & Database First, and LINQ a plus
- Azure or other cloud experience a plus
- Able to manage multiple projects and deliver high quality deliverables by deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to learn quickly
- Strong communication skills
- Display the highest level of integrity.
- Demonstrate respect for others.
- Possess a "do what it takes" attitude.
- Think creatively and innovate.
- Embrace a growth mindset and life-long learning
- Enjoy working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Are resourceful and results driven.
These are the fundamental aspects of our working environment that make each day both challenging and rewarding.
OTR provides a competitive, comprehensive compensation package for our full-time employees:
- Pluralsite Training
- Paid Certifications
- Certification Bonus
- Eligibility for Company Bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/ AD&D Insurance, Short-Term Disability
- Pet Insurance, Paid Family Leave, Employee Assistance Program
- Fully Paid Maternity Leave
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- 12 days of Paid Time Off, 4 Sick/Mental Health days, 7 Paid Holidays, 2 Flex Holidays,
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Work from Home Flexibility
- Company Paid Fitness Membership
- Volunteer Days and Opportunities with Company-Partnered Charities
- Internal Inclusion programs
OTR Mission and Values:
OTR’s mission is to create exceptional value for our clients by providing industry leading financing and back office solutions delivered through a blend of outstanding customer service and tech-driven efficiencies, while maintaining a culture that provides the opportunity for employees to achieve greatness.
BE PASSIONATE Conquering the day with energy and heart.
BE INNOVATIVE Always finding new ways to improve our services and technologies
BE LIMITLESS Dedicated to the growth of ourselves, the company, and our clients
BE AGILE Willing and eager to accept new challenges
BE ESSENTIAL Committed to being a strategic partner
OTR Capital, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer