OTR Capital, LLC is a factoring company dedicated to offering timely, working capital solutions to companies looking to maintain positive cash flow while growing their business. We believe that providing a fun culture and the opportunity for growth creates an energetic and happy employee base, which in turn creates a positive experience for our clients. Our culture is unique and innovative, where we promote from within and believe in performance-based advancements.
OTR has been recognized as a “Top Workplace” 5 years in a row by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution!
As a Bilingual Account Specialist, you will be responsible for growing and sustaining our business primarily through handling the operational aspects of client payables. Day-to-day activities include processing invoices, confirming rates on factorable loads, assessing potential customers’ credit for business, building customized client invoices, and working closely within the team in pursuit of the Company’s goals and objectives.
- Answer client questions about their account, billing inquires, and general factoring information
- Confirm rates on factorable loads
- Assess and advise clients on invoices that need additional paperwork or clarification
- Invoice bills to clients in a timely and efficient manner
- Communicate with the team about the activity of daily operations in order to meet deadlines
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Fluent in Spanish
- Proficiency in MS Excel and related computer knowledge
- Exceptional communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Team player with multi-tasking and prioritizing abilities
OTR provides a competitive, comprehensive compensation package for our full-time employees:
- Eligibility for Company Bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/ AD&D Insurance, Short-Term Disability
- Pet Insurance, Paid Family Leave, Employee Assistance Program
- Fully Paid Maternity Leave
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- 12 days of Paid Time Off, 4 Sick/Mental Health days, 7 Paid Holidays, 2 Flex Holidays,
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Work from Home Flexibility
- Company Paid Fitness Membership
- Volunteer Days and Opportunities with Company-Partnered Charities
- Internal Inclusion programs
OTR Mission and Values:
OTR’s mission is to create exceptional value for our clients by providing industry leading financing and back office solutions delivered through a blend of outstanding customer service and tech-driven efficiencies, while maintaining a culture that provides the opportunity for employees to achieve greatness.
BE PASSIONATE Conquering the day with energy and heart.
BE INNOVATIVE Always finding new ways to improve our services and technologies
BE LIMITLESS Dedicated to the growth of ourselves, the company, and our clients
BE AGILE Willing and eager to accept new challenges
BE ESSENTIAL Committed to being a strategic partner
OTR Capital, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer