Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing companies in Atlanta? One that makes a difference on a daily basis? Do you have outstanding customer service skills with a thirst for knowledge? Then we want you to join our team! OTR Capital is a fun, fast-paced and a rewarding company that provides factoring services in the transportation industry where customers always come first.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will have the opportunity to make meaningful contributions to OTR, build your expertise, analyze robust data sets, and contribute to long-term company growth. The BIA’s responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. The BIA will work deeply with our proprietary software, as well as numerous 3rd party applications utilized by OTR. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS or Business
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills and excellent problem solving skills
- A strong team player who communicates well, is proactive, responsive and can thrive in a team environment
- Knowledge of SQL, ABBYY, RPA principles, UiPath a plus but not required
- Advanced MS Office skills (with an emphasis on Excel) and related computer knowledge
- Organization and effectiveness under pressure with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels of management
The unique culture at OTR Capital is pretty hard to beat, where innovation and a hard-working environment go hand-in-hand with a casual and fun atmosphere. We promote an energetic and team-oriented workplace where collaboration and a results-driven attitude is key to our success. We dress comfortably and play music while we work - we want you to feel your best so you can do your best!
Don’t forget our core values:
- Always put the customer first
- Display the highest level of integrity
- Demonstrate respect for others
- Possess a "do whatever it takes" attitude
- Work in a fun and rewarding atmosphere
- Think creatively and innovate
- Enjoy working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Are resourceful and results driven
OTR Capital, LLC provides a competitive and comprehensive compensation package for our full time employees. Our benefits include:
- Competitive Benefits
- Life / AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- 12 days of Paid Time Off, 3 sick days, 7 paid holidays
- Company Paid Fitness Membership
Delivering Solutions. Driving Success.
OTR Capital is a factoring company dedicated to offering timely, working capital solutions to transportation companies in the freight industry. We believe in straightforward, quick, easy, and reliable transactions, without hidden costs and unfair termination fees and rules. OTR Capital is focused on helping companies meet their cash flow needs and succeed in their business model while providing the best customer service and factoring experience in our industry. Established in 2011, OTR has experienced significant growth and expanded to two offices in Roswell, GA and Denver, CO. For two consecutive years, OTR Capital ranked on the Inc. 500/5000 list as one of the fastest-growing, privately-owner companies in America (2016, 2017). OTR has been recognized as a “Top Workplace” (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019) by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution and also won two Pacesetter Awards (2015, 2016) from the Atlanta Business Chronicle as one of Atlanta’s fastest growing businesses.
OTR Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer