Duration: 6 months +
Eligibility: Only hiring within the US. Role not open to C2C.
Osso VR is looking for a Sr. QA Analyst to focus on a one time project focused on legacy testing standards.
- Identifying and documenting user facing difficulties and bugs in the content tested in preparation for it's release
- Identifying issues in product functionality and usability
- Demonstrating QA best practices and agile testing methodologies when testing projects
- Partnering with QA Director to maintain project deadlines
- Advising the team on whether a particular build is ready to release
- Adhere to the project test plan as defined by the Director of QA
- Distilling feedback into actionable requests
- Have 7+ years experience testing software products, finding significant customer-impacting bugs
- Have experience creating test plans for projects and features
- Basic proficiency with VR
- Are comfortable multi-tasking, working on multiple products and releases in parallel
- Are willing and able to view graphic surgical content as needed
- Are willing and able to regularly use virtual reality gear, such as the Oculus Quest headset and Touch controllers, for extended periods of time
- Previous experience testing games or enterprise software
- Previous experience with bug reporting systems and test management tools
- Previous experience with Agile/Scrum projects and processes
Our commitment to diversity
The diverse experiences, ideas, and identities of our team members help us make better decisions and drive great results for our users. We foster an inclusive work environment that welcomes team members of all backgrounds and perspectives.