We're looking for a highly driven electrochemical materials scientist to enhance our fast-growing research and development team in one of UK's most exciting medical technology start-ups!
£27,000 - £38,000
You will focus on the design, fabrication and characterization of electrochemical microchips using a wide range of electrochemical techniques. Conduct research towards the improvement of electrode stability, selectivity and reliability. Interact with a large, technically diverse team of scientists and engineers to integrate and optimize the electrochemical sensors for point of care diagnostic applications.
Key Position Requirements
- In-depth knowledge of electrochemistry and electrochemical techniques (e.g. cyclic voltammetry, chronoamperometry, electrochemical impedance spectroscopy).
- Experience in electrode surface characterization and methodology development
- Practical lab-work experience
- Individual must be highly motivated with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic work environment of a rapidly expanding team, and work independently and as a part of a team.
- Assists CSO and CTO with specific phases of development projects.
Certification and skills
PhD in electrochemistry, chemical engineering, biochemistry or Master’s degree in materials science, chemistry, chemical engineering or related field from a leading university
We look forward to hearing from you and introducing you to Osler, thank you for taking the time to consider us and make your application.