Thanks to a once-in-a-decade shift happening right now in computing, voice is the new interface, bots are the new apps, and voice-enabled devices have started becoming ubiquitous. Enter Orion: We are revolutionizing the way teams communicate, collaborate, and get work done.
As an Account Executive on our Mid-Market team you will own the end-to-end sales cycles for the territory (under 5,000 employees). This includes prospecting and qualification, to pilots and production deployments/expansions.
- Meet or exceed revenue goals through the establishment and active management of opportunities for your territory
- Execute a structured, plan-based approach for larger accounts, in collaboration with the Enterprise sales team.
- Generate short-term results and track more complex, longer-term deals.
- Stay current in competitive landscape and how to position Orion’s unique value propositions.
- Own direct customer touch and the channel ecosystem.
- Capture all activity in Salesforce; manage, measure, forecast and report on your business.
- Practice “land & expand” strategy and yield continued sales growth and success over time
- Work collaboratively with your account team and with Customer Experience team to ensure high utilization of the Orion solution within your growing customer base.
- Work collaboratively across the various Orion departments with proactive transparency and trust.
- Practice honesty and integrity in all efforts; take pride in demonstrating and encouraging an ethical work environment.
- Have 3+ years of experience in full-cycle sales with a proven track record of success in B2B technology solution sales, preferably involving cloud/SaaS models.
- Are technically proficient, confident and able to convey technical concepts tied to customer value at all levels of an organization.
- Have direct experience or knowledge of voice services and artificial intelligence a plus.
- Possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Are able to start projects on your own, posses a can-do attitude.
- Display sound judgment, critical thinking, creativity and problem-solving to achieve success.
- Demonstrate capacity to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment; you take pride in being an eager learner, a team player, and a dedicated collaborator.
Orion is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive team with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. This means striving to hire a diverse set of humans and providing them with support, mentorship, and opportunities to grow. We firmly believe that hiring and supporting a diverse team allows us to do our best work and make better products. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, ability status, or any other differences.
Orion is a Trans Can Work certified employer since 2017