Originate is driving innovation behind the scenes for some of the largest enterprises and fastest growing startups around the world. We’re hired by our partners to solve big problems and meet ambitious opportunities. Through product strategy, human-centered design, and advanced engineering, we help our partners create the products that define their future.
As a Senior Product Manager at Originate, you will lead the development of new digital products, acting as the critical, central hub between your project team members, our partners, and Originate executive management.
You will play a key role in shaping products in a diverse range of industries and explore the application of cutting-edge technology to meet customer needs. Every project at Originate will challenge you to apply your product management expertise to develop solutions for new audiences, businesses, and technologies.
* Work with current and potential partners to identify new product opportunities and goals.
* Conduct user research, competitive/market analysis, and product testing to inform product strategy.
* Plan and facilitate project kickoff and product definition workshops to create alignment.
* Drive prioritization with partners and Originate team members to develop an impactful roadmap.
* Lead requirement gathering efforts and translate those into effective epics and user stories.
* Lead engineering and design teams to create products in an Agile work environment.
* Successfully manage project execution and product/project risks to deliver within time and budget constraints.
* Work with Originate executive management on a variety of initiatives to help the company grow.
Required skills and experience
* 4+ years of product management experience shipping B2C or B2B digital products. Bonus points if you have worked with both!
* Ability to quickly understand the complexities of new industries and be an authority for the rest of the Originate team.
* Deep experience working collaboratively with engineers and designers in cross-functional teams.
* Ability to explain complex concepts clearly to technical and non-technical audiences.
* Comfort owning initiatives and delivering results with minimal day to day management.
* Previous client management experience, especially in a consultative capacity, is preferred.
* Passionate about developing innovative web and mobile products from idea to launch.
* Excited to apply your product expertise in a wide array of industries.
* An empathetic team player who assumes positive intentions.
* Extremely organized and focused on high-value outcomes.
* Flexible to work onsite (i.e., face to face) with partners as necessary for project success.