Organic: Senior Delivery Manager
Ever wanted to do exciting work from just about anywhere with a smart, passionate team? That’s us. Organic is primarily a remote working agency that comes together for purposeful, in-person gatherings—think project milestones, client meetings, and team building events. We call it “Work Where You Work Best.” Right now we have some limitations regarding the state your permanent residence can be located (it's a tax thing), so let’s talk about what works for you.
Delivery is a key capability at Organic ensuring the accounts and therefore the agency runs as a well-oiled machine, driving cross-functional collaboration and optimal delivery. As a Senior Delivery Manger, you are the driving force behind managing client projects and internal solutions – you’re the one who knows how to make things happen. You’re the strategic master of execution and process from project initiation to delivery. You are passionate about the space from a digital first perspective and expertise but have the ability and experience to integrate across media, print, DM and content production. You’re creative, solutions-driven, organized and have exceptional people skills.
You drive the planning and execution across multiple accounts of simultaneous integrated projects, specifically media and analytics focused campaigns. You lead media and analytics project delivery utilizing Scrum and Agile processes. You collaborate with Product Owner, Scrum leads, cross-functional teams to: define project specifications (goals, milestones, staffing, budget, schedule, and scope), develop Scrum documentation, manage workflow, project execution, and measurement and optimization (e.g. measurement, reporting, analysis and post-mortem).
You seamlessly manages communications and identifies cross-team integrations. You instills confidence in the management of the workflow delivery process, continuously assessing risk and avoiding foreseeable pitfalls of the workflow process. You take accountability for / manages the organization and flow of project communication, liaising with all departments from start through completion.
You resolve critical timeline issues and implications (internally or externally driven) with viable solutions to address challenges. You develop and manage to project and retainer budgets for account. You provide input for burn report and forecast for owned projects and workstreams, participates in client monthly burn review outlining financial health and mitigation plans (if necessary).
You evaluate and optimize workflow and process tools with a goal of constant improvement and scalability. You proactively manage business and course corrects as need, escalating any issues until addressed with a clear and informed point of view on how to move forward. Builds strong internal and client relationships and is seen as: a viable partner ensuring delivery of on-time and on budget deliverables and the go-to when it comes to the financial health of the account.
You are seen as a role model for how things at Organic get done and exemplifies thorough and proactive communication skills, effectively managing up out and down. You implement and adhere to agency process and enforces it within the team and agency at large. You lead and develop direct reports to ensure compliance of departmental and agency policies and expectations, building the next generation of Organics. You lead resource management partnering with Resource Manager for talent appointment and making sure the account gets the right people for the specific deliverable.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing or product development environment at an advertising agency or client in-house organization
- Scrum certified, or has proven experience leading Scrum teams in the past
- Experience specifically managing media driven accounts, is able to manage Media/Data and Analytics focused engagements and teams
- Extensive experience in integrated campaign work centering around digital first executions
- Experience in multiplatform content extensions and original content production, i.e. digital, direct mail, video, radio, etc.
- Deep working knowledge & understanding of online advertising, social, web & mobile technologies
- Strong ability to activate data driven insights that build marketing campaigns and product development
- Possess an established track record of successful relationships with clients / teams.
- Must be proficient with project management tools, including Office 365, MS Teams, Smart Sheets, Jira, and workflow management systems.
- Strong communication and presentations skills - capable of presenting solutions in a clear, logical manner with an informed POV.
- Excellent risk management and negotiation skills.
- Excellent leadership skills with and ability/desire to mentor Delivery Management talent.
- Exceptional knowledge of Agile methodologies and guidelines as well as other common workflow methodologies
Organic is a digital agency focused on designing resilient brands at the intersection of culture, commerce and behaviors. We pursue and embrace diversity, actively pursue equity, and cultivate an inclusive environment.
- Est. 1994
- Part of Omnicom Precision Marketing Group
- Generous benefits and perks
- Offices in New York, San Francisco, Detroit