Ordway is a digital platform that eliminates back-office inefficiencies, identifies revenue trends, and simplifies finance and operations tasks so personnel can focus on strategic growth activities. We are a high-growth SaaS company based in Washington DC and are on a mission to build the world’s most effective billing and finance platform. We are founded by executives from Intacct, Workday, Zuora and First Data and are backed by some of the world’s leading investors. If you are a high-energy, goal-oriented individual, we want to talk to you!
Cloud Operations is responsible for both facilitating internal development efforts and
maintaining site reliability for our line-of-business software as a service products. This position will work closely with all other teams to optimize performance and security on our infrastructure, and to assist incident management in the production environments. Key responsibilities for this role include facilitating application upgrades, building infrastructure enhancements, and managing ongoing tasks.
Responsibilities include implementing or contributing to
- Configuration and infrastructure management with tools like Terraform
- Executing and troubleshooting SaaS application deployment procedures CI/CD
- Development of and continual improvement of automation and procedures
- Analyzing and supporting infrastructure in AWS
- Monitoring system performance and recommend corrective action.
- Documenting current environment and ongoing maintenance of documentation
- Collaborate with product owners, developers, and support staff to ensure continuous and
reliable delivery of service
Desired Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field (Networking, Software Development, Database
- 4+ years experience and Knowledge of
- AWS or other cloud platform administration, PostgresDB, MongoDB, SQS, Lambda (microservices), Rabbit MQ
- Scripting languages such as Bash, Python, and Powershell
- Containerization technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon ECS
- Linux and Linux Administration
- Git, GitHub, and related tools
- Application build pipeline tools such as Circle CI, TeamCity, Jenkins, CodeBuild
- OWASP security principles
Ordway values diversity of all kinds, and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.