Ordergroove is a commerce technology platform that enables big brands and omnichannel retailers to achieve what we call Relationship Commerce -- shifting their consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lived, highly profitable relationships. Our unique combination of powerful technology and proprietary data and analytics, is helping brands like Walmart, CVS, and The Vitamin Shoppe transform their retail experiences across channels and thrive within the constantly shifting retail landscape.
We’re hiring an Account Executive who will be responsible for driving and closing new & incremental business with Beauty Retailers. We’re looking for someone who is excited to challenge the status quo of retail and dedicated to going the extra mile to ensure our clients’ success. You are a strategic and consultative salesperson who understands the importance of finding the right solution for your clients. You have sold into these Beauty Retailers before in your past roles, you are passionate about their products and know the complexity in building a solution that will require multiple stakeholders to sign off. You are laser-focused throughout all stages of the sales cycle and are experienced in selling a SaaS solution to enterprise-level clients. Our ideal candidate will thrive in a high-impact, high-revenue producing role.
- Drive new business and incremental revenue across your assigned territory
- Create strategic sales plans to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Establish relationships with prospective customers within a defined territory, create “internal champions” within the business, have a “Land and Expand” mentality
- Manage, prospect, qualify, forecast and pipeline sales activity in Salesforce in order to hit revenue targets and quotas
- Champion OrderGroove’s SaaS platform and vision for prospective clients through product demonstrations, trade shows, market events and special initiatives
- Lead strategy with pricing, new business, expanding existing relationships
- Disciplined to achieve against monthly and quarterly quotas
- Partner with Client Solutions, Finance, and Product to execute a seamless experience for our new and existing clients
- BS/BA degree required
- 5+ years selling into Beauty Retailers organizations or have a history of closing clients within this vertical
- 7+ years of sales experience in Enterprise technology, SaaS, eCommerce or Subscription-service environment
- Proven track record of consistent overachievement of quotas and revenue goals within large enterprise accounts. “Land and “Expand” strategy.
- Consistently and successfully managing sales process with complex pricing model and cycles of 3-12 months
- Consultative and solutions-oriented sales style with proven ability to effectively identify and sell to C-level executives, leveraging value and insight selling best practices
- Strong business acumen and ability to respond positively and strategically to challenges or objections
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Outstanding research, communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Travel: up to 50%
We’re a close-knit team growing to 100 this year, have raised over $40M in venture capital and are passionate about transforming the business of commerce!
Recently named one of the 2019 Best Companies to Work For in New York, our collaborative culture drives independent thinking and ideas with a get-it-done attitude. We get up every morning to change how commerce is done in partnership with our clients, some of the top brands and retailers in the world.
We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our team and our success. Company events include activities like wine tours, summer BBQs and game nights where we can get together and have fun. We compete hard for the industry's best talent by offering employees one of the most flexible PTO policies you'll find, highly competitive compensation and stock option grants - And our New York HQ boasts a 6,000 square foot private terrace overlooking beautiful downtown Manhattan. By joining the OrderGroove team you'll be helping to transform the business of commerce, getting the opportunity to generate significant wealth and having fun while doing it! If you're ready for a high-impact role at a game-changing, fun company, we invite you to learn more and apply!
Ordergroove is committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We do not discriminate against anyone for any reason. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team.