Ordergroove is looking for a talented, passionate, and naturally curious individual to join our Engineering Team. Our Software Engineers are problem solvers who get excited about pushing the boundaries of what we can achieve, love learning, and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
We are quickly changing the way people shop online and how online retailers develop customer loyalty, and we’re looking for engineers who can help us achieve this goal. The ideal candidate should be a hacker by nature, isn’t afraid to learn new languages, and gets excited about working with the latest technologies.
- You will be responsible for the frontend ecosystem powering Ordergroove's e-commerce subscription platform. Enabling the rest of the company to integrate frontend components and applications with some of the biggest brands in the world, impacting the lives of millions of users.
- You will code, write some tests, grab a drink, but most importantly collaborate with an awesome group of highly passionate engineers.
- You will constantly push us to use the latest best of breed frontend technologies to scale with the growing needs of Ordergroove.
- You have strong opinions on code structure and modularization.
- You have experience with modern frameworks and libraries (AngularJS, React a plus) and know when each is appropriate to use.
- Passionate about leveraging the best of breed technology and eager to learn new skills.
- Proven team player and a natural leader.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field preferred.
- Experience creating SDKs for internal and external consumption.
- Back-end experience with Python or Django.
- Previous e-commerce experience.
- Start-up and SaaS experience.
We’re a close-knit team growing to 100 this year, have raised over $40M in venture capital and are passionate about transforming the business of commerce!
Recently named one of the 2019 Best Companies to Work For in New York, our collaborative culture drives independent thinking and ideas with a get-it-done attitude. We get up every morning to change how commerce is done in partnership with our clients, some of the top brands and retailers in the world. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity celebrate our team and our success. Company events include activities like wine tours, summer BBQs, and game nights where we can get together and have fun. We compete hard for the industry's best talent by offering employees one of the most flexible PTO policies you'll find, highly competitive compensation and stock option grants - And our New York HQ boasts a 6,000 square foot private terrace overlooking beautiful downtown Manhattan. By joining the Ordergroove team you'll be helping to transform the business of commerce and have fun while doing it! If you're ready for a high-impact role at a game-changing, fun company, we invite you to learn more and apply!
Ordergroove is committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We do not discriminate against anyone for any reason. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team.