The Demand Generation Manager is a key contributor to the Marketing team by helping to drive revenue growth for the company across channels and markets. Reporting to the SVP of Marketing, this individual will be responsible for demand generation program execution and reporting, driving the successful execution -- and impact -- of the plan across the customer lifecycle to achieve acquisition, cross-sell/up-sell, and retention targets.
Key Contributions of the Role:
- Achieving measurable value from marketing programs in terms of leads generated, while collaborating with the marketing team, sales and cross-functional partners
- Contributing leadership, direction, scale and efficiency with how we plan, direct and implement marketing programs
- Develop and execute demand generation programs using industry best practices that are effective for the B2B2C business model.
- Build the execution plan, gain buy-in, and develop ongoing communication with Sales and Client Success to ensure consistency, clarity and accountability.
- Own reporting and communication of marketing impact, while building a clear understanding of demand generation goals, success metrics and impact across the organization.
- Reporting oversight of all inbound and outbound demand generation channels, such as email, direct mail, digital advertising, SEO, webinars, major conferences/trade shows and more.
- Align and collaborate with key stakeholders -- primarily sales and marketing leadership.
- Define and develop lead nurturing campaigns based on target buyer personas and real-time measurements based on lead quality and conversion.
- Create and track demand generation performance, quality and business impact through key metrics.
- Collaborate with Sales team to ensure tele-prospecting engine is driving effective lead flow.
- Work with team to clean and maintain customer and prospect data and manage the data warehouse.
- You are located in New York.
- You have 3-5 years’ experience in a B2B software marketing organization, preferably in fast-moving Platform-as-a-Service, enterprise software companies.
- Domain experience; Retail, Brands, CPG and/or Grocery a definite plus.
- Must have extended experience with Salesforce, Salesforce reporting, and its data objects.
- You have experience participating in a team across a geographically dispersed, multi-disciplined organization.
- You have proven to be adept at organizing and directing a path forward with minimal direction.
- You are results-driven and comfortable with both the analytical and creative sides of acquisition and account-based marketing.
- You are a natural storyteller with a passion for technology, digital marketing, data, innovation and start-up culture.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments, are flexible and able to adapt to changing scenarios, someone who rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done.
- You are a change agent: you see ‘ambiguity’ as an opportunity as opposed to a hurdle, thrive on challenging yourself to push beyond conventional thinking.
- You are a problem solver: can collaborate at all levels of an organization, make strategic recommendations and build consensus.
- You have the intellectual curiosity to surface insights and implications and use this knowledge to think creatively about solutions.
We’re a close-knit team growing to 100 this year, have raised over $40M in venture capital and are passionate about transforming the business of commerce!
Recently named one of the 2019 Best Companies to Work For in New York, our collaborative culture drives independent thinking and ideas with a get-it-done attitude. We get up every morning to change how commerce is done in partnership with our clients, some of the top brands and retailers in the world. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our team and our success. Company events include activities like wine tours, summer BBQs, and game nights where we can get together and have fun. We compete hard for the industry's best talent by offering employees one of the most flexible PTO policies you'll find, highly competitive compensation and stock option grants - And our New York HQ boasts a 6,000 square feet private terrace overlooking beautiful downtown Manhattan. By joining the OrderGroove team you'll be helping to transform the business of commerce and have fun while doing it! If you're ready for a high-impact role at a game-changing, fun company, we invite you to learn more and apply!
Ordergroove is committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We do not discriminate against anyone for any reason. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team.