Retail is not dead. Mediocre retail experiences are dead. We help retailers and brands make themselves indispensable to their customers’ lives by anticipating their needs (with machine learning) and being there to frictionlessly capture the Order, Reorder or Subscription at any and every channel — online, retail stores, mobile, SMS, Facebook, Voice, IoT and whatever comes next. We call this movement from episodic transactions to ongoing customer relationships, Relationship Commerce. Our Relationship Commerce Cloud is coupled with our Anticipate AI engine and a team of marketing and merchandising experts who drive an increase in purchase frequency and annual spend for brands and retailers including Walmart, Nestle, PetSmart, Vitamin Shoppe, illy, L’Oreal and hundreds of others. We’ve raised $40M from top notch investors, are headquartered in the heart of NYC (with other offices in Austin and Boston), growing very fast, and building a world-class team and culture to maximize the massive opportunity in front of us.
With the above in mind, we are seeing an exponential increase in the amount of consumer data we are collecting and crunching across our network of Fortune 500 brands and retailers. This is providing us with many opportunities to invest in the consumer experiences we are powering for these companies to drive the gross merchandise volume and overall return on investment associated with Relationship Commerce.
We are hiring an Analytics Leader to further build out our Analytics practice. The Director of Analytics will lead our team’s strategy to deliver data-driven customer insights to drive decision-making across our client partners, and internally at Ordergroove. In this critical, high-impact role, you will build out our Analytics practice, providing leadership at the intersection of client services, consumer marketing, product, sales, and marketing.
In this role you will:
- Lead our Analytics practice, driving strategy and leading people across the organization.
- Shape our offerings by transforming our data into high-value products for our clients.
- Drive data-based recommendations and personalization for campaign design and optimization.
- Develop data-driven presentations that articulate business value from Ordergroove’s relationship commerce platform.
- Partner with the Sales and Service teams to deliver business value presentations to clients that get client buy-in and move the sales cycle to the next stage.
- Develop best practices and methodologies for analysis, performance tracking, and delivering insights internally and externally.
- Collaborate and consult with internal teams to provide insights to clients to help them acquire and retain customers, as well as improve their customers’ shopping experiences.
- Diagnose and treat business challenges and opportunities, providing data-driven and actionable recommendations.
- Deliver shopper behavior insights to drive client engagement and retention.
- Develop and maintain a business case framework and delivery process.
- Construct executive-level presentations and present complex analytical findings in a clear, concise and influential manner.
- Collaborate with Marketing to promote the business value that clients derive from Ordergroove’s cloud-based platform.
You are qualified if you have:
- Significant, impactful experience delivering analytics and consumer insights, preferably within Enterprise technology, SaaS, eCommerce or recurring revenue environments; Retail or Brand experience
- Strong business acumen and organizational awareness; the ability to anticipate needs, ask the right questions and respond positively and strategically to challenges or objections
- A proven track record of leading, growing, and inspiring high-performing teams
- A consultative and solutions-oriented approach, with a proven ability to influence across all levels, both internally and externally
- Experience facilitating data-driven discussions directly with clients
- The desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- High EQ
- Outstanding research, communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Flexibility for travel up to 20%
We’re a close-knit team growing to 100 this year, have raised over $40M in venture capital and are passionate about transforming the business of commerce!
Recently named one of the 2019 Best Companies to Work For in New York, our collaborative culture drives independent thinking and ideas with a get-it-done attitude. We get up every morning to change how commerce is done in partnership with our clients, some of the top brands and retailers in the world. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity celebrate our team and our success. Company events include activities like wine tours, summer BBQs, and game nights where we can get together and have fun. We compete hard for the industry's best talent by offering employees one of the most flexible PTO policies you'll find, highly competitive compensation and stock option grants - And our New York HQ boasts a 6,000 square foot private terrace overlooking beautiful downtown Manhattan. By joining the OrderGroove team you'll be helping to transform the business of commerce and having fun while doing it! If you're ready for a high-impact role at a game-changing, fun company, we invite you to learn more and apply!
Ordergroove is committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We do not discriminate against anyone for any reason. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team.