OrderGroove is looking for an extraordinarily talented, passionate, and naturally curious individual to join our Engineering Productivity Team. Our engineers are problem solvers who get excited about pushing the boundaries of what we can achieve, love learning, and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative agile environment.
We are quickly changing the way people shop online and how online retailers develop customer loyalty, and we’re looking for a Senior Build Engineer who can help us achieve this goal. This person will work with DevOps and Engineers to empower Product Development Teams through automated build, test, and release systems for all of Ordergroove’s products.
What you will do:
- Architect, design, and develop the systems that help engineers monitor and ship code quickly, safely, and without raising their blood pressure.
- Evangelize and accelerate the productivity and confidence in our software development lifecycle through infrastructure and platform engineering.
- Continually automate and optimize development team operational processes.
- Scale our platform as the engineering teams grow to support increasing numbers of daily builds and releases.
- Help the teams move towards containers with standardized tooling around builds, testing, releases, scaling, monitoring, and logging.
- Work on the cutting edge technology to solve interesting and challenging problems. Your contribution may end up on our engineering blog.
Who you are:
- You have experience with configuration management and infrastructure-as-code tools like Chef, Packer, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform or CloudFormation.
- You are unfazed by distributed, heterogeneous server environments (container, vm, physical).
- You are familiar with application deployment using tools like Fabric and Capistrano.
- You have worked with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins, Travis, or CircleCI.
- You have worked in an agile environment collaborating with cross functional teams.
- You care about code quality, know what it means to ship high quality code, and are eager to continuously improve the process turning releases into non-events and giving peace of mind
- You are a skilled communicator and are comfortable articulating complex ideas and talking abstract concepts.
See Our Tech Stack
OrderGroove is a SaaS company that works with leading retailers to power subscription programs directly on their sites, allowing customers to automatically receive their favorite products on a fully customizable basis. Having raised over $40M in venture capital and recently named one of the 2019 Best Companies to Work For in New York, our close-knit team of 75 is redefining the way people shop and how online retailers develop relationships with their customers. Our platform receives data for millions of transactions across our network of clients, and serves 1000s of requests/second each day and the numbers are rapidly growing.