OrderGroove is a commerce technology platform that enables big brands and omnichannel retailers to achieve what we call Relationship Commerce - shifting consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lived, highly profitable relationships. Our unique combination of powerful technology and proprietary data and analytics, is helping brands like Walmart, CVS, and The Vitamin Shoppe transform their retail experiences across channels and thrive within the constantly shifting retail landscape.
We’re hiring an Account Manager who will be responsible for the management and growth of our existing small to mid-sized accounts. You will oversee a book of business of strategic retailers and brands. As an Account Manager you will be challenged with developing a deep understanding of your clients’ needs and will focus on growing your clients’ subscription and re-order programs. You will own the post-sales experience and establish yourself as a trusted business partner by delivering strategic recommendations, best practices and expertise to our clients.
We’re looking for a passionate, goal-driven Account Manager who is excited to challenge the status quo of retailers and dedicated to going the extra mile to ensure our clients’ success. We’re looking for someone who has a blend of analytics, creativity and client facing experience who serve as part of this high-energy team.
- Develop a deep understanding of your client’s businesses, competitors, and verticals. Define client objectives and success criteria for their partnership with OrderGroove.
- Build relationships driving client advocacy for OrderGroove with decision makers and individual contributors.
- Lead marketing discovery efforts and partner with your clients to determine program specifications that will reflect your client’s brand and maximize program results.
- Educate clients on relationship commerce best practices and advise on strategies and tactics to drive subscription program KPIs and exceed their business objectives; respectfully challenging old-guard, transactional retail paradigms with consumer-focused strategies
- Drive cross-functional success with internal resources including sales, solutions, consumer marketing, creative and product
- Analyze and interpret clients’ data and provide actionable strategic recommendations.
- Conduct comprehensive business reviews that demonstrate a deep understanding of your client’s program goals and results and provide data-backed recommendations that will evolve strategy and maximize program results.
- Be an advocate for your clients’ needs within OrderGroove and coordinate activities of the internal team to ensure that these needs are being met.
- Identify obstacles to delivering on clients’ goals and/or areas of client dissatisfaction and develop and execute plans to remediate.
- Identify opportunities for account expansion and partner with Sales to support expansion and renewal efforts.
- Own your clients’ success with a goal of making every client an OrderGroove net promoter.
- BS / BA degree required
- 3+ years of relationship management experience with proven track record of revenue growth
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Retail SaaS technology or e-commerce experience is a plus
- Optimistic, able to face challenging problems with enthusiasm
- An ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- A strong visual eye and creative mind
- Attention to detail, highly organized, and an absolute focus on quality of work
- Strong work ethic, team player, resourceful and a positive ‘can-do’ outlook
We’re a close-knit team of 75, have raised over $40M in venture capital and are passionate about transforming the business of commerce!
Recently named one of the 2019 Best Companies to Work For in New York, our collaborative culture drives independent thinking and ideas with a get-it-done attitude. We get up every morning to change how commerce is done in partnership with our clients, some of the top brands and retailers in the world. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity celebrate our team and our success. Company events include activities like wine tours, summer BBQs and game nights where we can get together and have fun. We compete hard for the industry's best talent by offering employees one of the most flexible PTO policies you'll find, highly competitive compensation and stock option grants - And our New York HQ boasts a 6,000 sqft private terrace overlooking beautiful downtown Manhattan. By joining the OrderGroove team you'll be helping to transform the business of commerce and have fun while doing it! If you're ready for a high-impact role at a game-changing, fun company, we invite you to learn more and apply!